I have applied on 17 july 2013 and applied online

i able to see online status as following

17/7/13 application received

30/7/13 application commenced further asked for form 80 & 1221

12/8/13 application commenced further

the team 13 gsm asking for these forms

but three different staff from team 13 asking about form 80

Hi paki

i am closely following your post, as i will be applying to 887 from 487 - family sponsored on 15th Oct 2013

and i guess the 487 -> 887 goes quickly compare to other visas to 887

Please if you can share, what sort of information they asked for, and have you done your medicals before or they did not ask for it?

Please keep in touch and share your status.

thanks in advance

Yes kedar

i have done my medicals, police clearances and everything submitted but they asked for form 80 and form 1221 in 2 week since i submitted my application. its good that some thing started and they asked for some thing but i havent been allocated to co yet just gsm team 13 asking those stuff.

hi paki

When did you actually apply for 887 from 487...? and I hope you applied through online as you can check progress in online ..

And Its good to brought your stuff for discussion which I also confused with your comments...

I hope its better to contact team 13 and get what they actually required form you at this stage ...

Also, Senior 887 applicants may able help your questions better I hope...

Anyways keep in touch... and let us know whats the progress is as well please

Paki, for high risk countries, they do ask for Form 80 and 1221...Team13 is assisting 887 (time to time) with security checks...so dont be surprised if it takes longer than usual...

Paki, for high risk countries, they do ask for Form 80 and 1221...Team13 is assisting 887 (time to time) with security checks...so dont be surprised if it takes longer than usual...

That might be true ....any way fingers crossed and waiting...........i got a question is their any difference of relative sponsor or state sponsor visa processing times...

Guest Vince887

I just called and spoke to a guy in immi. he's absolutely useless. I told him that i applied on the 8th march, he asked me, do i realise that the allocation now is 7th Feb. I said yes i aware of that. he said, just keep checking in the website. he's saying from 7th Feb to 8 March, it can take a week, a month, 3 months or 6 months. He's such a d.i.c.khead.

Guest Dan887
I just called and spoke to a guy in immi. he's absolutely useless. I told him that i applied on the 8th march, he asked me, do i realise that the allocation now is 7th Feb. I said yes i aware of that. he said, just keep checking in the website. he's saying from 7th Feb to 8 March, it can take a week, a month, 3 months or 6 months. He's such a d.i.c.khead.

Hi Vince887,

I have contacted GSM no couple of months before and one of the lady picked the phone. i must tell , she is quite nice and helpful gladly and not like others ... And she told me they honestly cant really track the progress of the 887 as because of it is with a different department and they do not update progress as other visas and I was the 5th person asked about 887 progress on that day...

and she told me they only can provide general info and nothing else in regards to 887 ...

so in that case i actually stopped calling them because it is quite wasting time and frustrating ...

However good luck with your application ... Cheers

Guest Dan887
Hi my friend apply on 4 th of march got call and email from case officer it's moving

Hi Luckysingh,

Will you please tell us your friend applied 887 from 487 or 457 visa..? And how is he going with that...

Guest Luckysingh

He apply on 4 th march

Hi Luckysingh,

He apply from 487 to 887 just organising reqested document :::Will you please tell us your friend applied 887 from 487 or 457 visa..? And how is he going with that...

Hello,

Could anyone help me with some information on 475 to 887 visa application. The checklist after lodging the visa shows the IELTS is required. In the immigration site IELTS requirement is not mentioned.

I submitted the application on 24/09/2013. I completed 2 years stay in regional area and 1 year of work which is mentioned in the site.

Thank you!

Edited by akn

Guest Vince887
Hello,

Could anyone help me with some information on 475 to 887 visa application. The checklist after lodging the visa shows the IELTS is required. In the immigration site IELTS requirement is not mentioned.

I submitted the application on 24/09/2013. I completed 2 years stay in regional area and 1 year of work which is mentioned in the site.

Thank you!

No need IELTS for main applicant 887. cheers.