887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest dblog418

Rajne in your new permanent residency visa, is there any conditions to live further in regional area or can we move to any state in Australia. And the other thing I want to know is, Can we applied for citizenship straightaway if we have lived more than 5 years in Australia..Chers

Great news. Congrats Rajne!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I like to share the good news that i have been granted Permanent Residency on 10/10/2013 .

My Timeline is :

Previous Visa - 487 ( Tasmania State Sponsored )

26/02/2013 - Applied 887 Visa

Documents i submitted :

1) Payslips from 2 employers - All Payslips for 12 months scanned into 1 PDF.

2) Offer Letters from Employers

3) ATO Returns , Medicare Levy and Vehicle Registration for Address Proof as i don't have a Rental Lease agreement .. I have always Shared with my friends.

4) APF Check and Overseas police Check

5) Bank Statements for 2 years

6) Passport Copy

7) Birth Certificate

03/10/2013 - Case officer assigned

10/10/2013 - Permanent Residency Granted :notworthy:

Medicals was not asked by my CO

Congrats Coconut and Rajne.. Wish u all the very best for the future ahead..It will be becoming 6months next Friday for me..Hoping for a good news soon.

Thanks dblog418..

The processing is moving fast .. So u can expect your visa soon

Best of Luck :)

Rajne in your new permanent residency visa, is there any conditions to live further in regional area or can we move to any state in Australia. And the other thing I want to know is, Can we applied for citizenship straightaway if we have lived more than 5 years in Australia..Chers

887 Visa allows you to live and work anywhere in australia no restrictions

You need to be in australia as a PR for min 1 yr before applying for Citizenship

Guest dblog418

Thanks for the Reply Rajne

887 Visa allows you to live and work anywhere in australia no restrictions

You need to be in australia as a PR for min 1 yr before applying for Citizenship

my Online status change to " Application being processed further " since i have applied for my visa. i have applied on 17 july and application being processed further written since 23 july ...........and nothing team 13 asked for further documents form 80 and form 1221.........

Guest merlino

Hey Raj

Congrats first off!

Just wanted to clarify, did you front load your AFP and overseas police check?

I don't recall seeing it being required?

Hi Everyone,

I like to share the good news that i have been granted Permanent Residency on 10/10/2013 .

My Timeline is :

Previous Visa - 487 ( Tasmania State Sponsored )

26/02/2013 - Applied 887 Visa

Documents i submitted :

1) Payslips from 2 employers - All Payslips for 12 months scanned into 1 PDF.

2) Offer Letters from Employers

3) ATO Returns , Medicare Levy and Vehicle Registration for Address Proof as i don't have a Rental Lease agreement .. I have always Shared with my friends.

5) Bank Statements for 2 years

6) Passport Copy

7) Birth Certificate

03/10/2013 - Case officer assigned

10/10/2013 - Permanent Residency Granted :notworthy:

Medicals was not asked by my CO

I did my initial entry and went back to my home country, then i returned after 10 months. And i waited 2 more years after that i applied fro visa. that means i applied for my visa after 2 yrs 10 months from my initial entry.

yes in your case if you are out from country for 5 months then you need to apply after 2.5 yrs from your initial entry..

Cheers

Thanks a lot! It sounds obvious but some 475 visa holders told me that DIAC (or now DIBP) let them be overseas for 1 month a year (so 2 months in total) and they applied for 887 2 years after initial entry even being 2 months out of Australia. BTW its better to wait than apply too early and worry about visa processing

Guest dblog418

Hi, If u applied online, it is processed in brisbane gsm according to the immi web site. Then why Adelaide teams asking for further docs? I am really confused..

hey i have applied online.......17/7/13

I did my initial entry and went back to my home country, then i returned after 10 months. And i waited 2 more years after that i applied fro visa. that means i applied for my visa after 2 yrs 10 months from my initial entry.

yes in your case if you are out from country for 5 months then you need to apply after 2.5 yrs from your initial entry..

Cheers

hi muraliganesh , i have been to overseas for 1 month after coming in regional area.do i have to stay +1month here.

thnx

sunita

Guest leigh887
Hi, If u applied online, it is processed in brisbane gsm according to the immi web site. Then why Adelaide teams asking for further docs? I am really confused..

if you really read this thread, especially past 30 pages, you would not be confused.

Hey Raj

Congrats first off!

Just wanted to clarify, did you front load your AFP and overseas police check?

I don't recall seeing it being required?

It is not required ( unless asked by CO ) but highly recommended cos CO has been asking overseas police checks

Guest Vince887

Welcome.... Please wait and wait and wait. Your time is important to immi, they will process your application as soon as passible....within 12 months waits... No less than 7 months.

Edited by Vince887

Welcome.... Please wait and wait and wait. Your time is important to immi, they will process your application as soon as passible....within 12 months waits... No less than 7 months.

Thank you..Vince887..

Guest dblog418

Hi Vince

Just want to know, If the application is allocated to a case officer, do we get a notification via email? or the only way to know is the check the online status.

cHEERS

(I AM ASSUMING YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ALLOCATED TO A CO)

Edited by dblog418

Guest Vince887

Hello dblog, CO only contact if they need more docs from you, then they send you email. when your file is allocated, your online status will change. Thank for your assuming, but my application haven't been allocated yet. it's been 7 months and 6 days, hope to hear some news by end of this week. cheers.

Hi Everybody, I am new in thread. 475 will apply for 887 next hopefully by November. After skim through this thread I understand 887 visa now taking loooong time. Thanks for your sharing, I am mentally prepared for wait. Then, I have a question may be very silly but very important for me. I am now preparing overseas PCC. My spouse's passport was first issued on 2010. and renewed this year 2013. now confusion is that what is the date of issue for this passport? 2010 or 2013? If you please answer will be a help for me so that I get right date of issue on pcc...........................// Thank you everybody..............