887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest MURALIGANESH

Hi Guys..,

Today I called the immigration Dept about status of my application, They said all applications received before JAN 1st week have been assigned to case officer.

I applied on 2nd feb, so they told me i have to wait couple of weeks..

Guest duyhoang89
Hi Guys..,

Today I called the immigration Dept about status of my application, They said all applications received before JAN 1st week have been assigned to case officer.

I applied on 2nd feb, so they told me i have to wait couple of weeks..

All application was lodged before 11 Feb have been assigned to case officer(follow this link: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm) but the most important is when we could be got decision of dept about your case

Guest Rajne
I think it's 5th Jan 2013 not 11th Feb.....Right?

Kelasen , you are right ... case officers are allocated for people who have applied before or on the 1 week of Jan 2013

"All subsequent entrant applications lodged before 11 February 2013 have been allocated to a case officer" Means that all dependent visas have been allolcated with Case officers ... !!

Edited by Rajne

Guest Rajne
All application was lodged before 11 Feb have been assigned to case officer(follow this link: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm) but the most important is when we could be got decision of dept about your case

Hi Duyhoang89 ,

I see you have applied your visa on 25 Dec 2012 .. Have you been assigned a case officer yet ?

Guest duyhoang89
Hi Duyhoang89 ,

I see you have applied your visa on 25 Dec 2012 .. Have you been assigned a case officer yet ?

The case officer haven't contact me yet but I think if you got any problem they would contact you. If your application was ok, they would sent you grant letter. I hope i will have good news next week, I will update if I get news or something from dept.:arghh:

Hi Everybody,

I have applied on 21/12/2012 and Case Officer was alloated in Feb'13. And requested Overseas police clearance for my wife and myself...So all given to Case officer in Mar'13. But so far no updates from Mr.Case officer. I send emails about updates this is what i get in reply email

"your application is currently undergoing routine processing. You will be notified when this process has been completed."

Hope this helps.

Guest Rajne

Welcome to the "887 Tread" SRAZ

Hope you get your approval soon ..

Overseas police clearance are not usually requested for 887 , did you go out of Aus for 3 months or more

Guest MURALIGANESH

hi SRAZ..,

Did you call the the dept..?, some times they sleep on our file.., we need to wake them up.., it happened with one of my friends last year after submitting medicals they did not respond for one month. He called dept on general number also mailed them. He got the visa next day...

just give them a call...

All the best..

Guest MURALIGANESH

I hope you will get it with in one or two weeks.., keep us posted ..

The case officer haven't contact me yet but I think if you got any problem they would contact you. If your application was ok, they would sent you grant letter. I hope i will have good news next week, I will update if I get news or something from dept.:arghh:

Guest Raj A

Hi There

I am new to forum

Applied 887 on 16 march.

I have been to overseas for three times during two year period( it was 25+25+25 days) Can anyone tell do we have to have Police Clearance and Medicals ?

Guest Rajne

Welcome to the thread Raj A,

It is not necessary but advisable to take Police Clearance Certificate(PCC) in your case cos you have been out of Aus for nearly 3 months in total ..

Do Medicals if only the Case officer asks for it ..

I assume it is more discretion of case officer to ask medicals or pcc. I have seen cases where they did not bother to ask even if someone lived almost 3 months overseas....

Edited by Kan

Guest Raj A
Hi There

I am new to forum

Applied 887 on 16 march.

I have been to overseas for three times during two year period( it was 25+25+25 days) Can anyone tell do we have to have Police Clearance and Medicals ?

Thanks Rajne and Kan

Guest duyhoang89

On Tuesday I got letter from case officer, they required me to fill form 47a, in that form they required me to fill main support financial sources , but I wonder I have to prove the financial sources i fill in this form or not, and how can I prove it? my son is over 18 years old. Who know about that? thank you

Guest Devi-887

Hi everyone!!!

i am new to this forum and I am going to apply 887 visa next week . Can any body tell me that do I need to fill form 47 a for my little one who is just 9 months old. Any suggestion would be appreciated!!!!!

​devi

Guest Devi-887
On Tuesday I got letter from case officer, they required me to fill form 47a, in that form they required me to fill main support financial sources , but I wonder I have to prove the financial sources i fill in this form or not, and how can I prove it? my son is over 18 years old. Who know about that? thank you

Hi duyhoang 89 . I think you need to give your detail that you are financial supporting your son . As you are not permanent residence here so you are not able to get support from any government agencies ...

Guest duyhoang89

NO I mean my son is over 18 years old and he come to Australia with depend visa, and I am applying PR for both of us so that why I have to fill form 47a to prove he depend on me

Guest 887 vic
i gave call to Case officer. He is on Holidays until 1st of May so i have to wait...i guess it will take another week for him to get on to his workload.

Hi SRAZ,

How did u contact your case officer?

Because when I called, it is a general inquiry number and got normal response that routine checks are going on.

​Any one else knows how to contact case officer.