Adelaide Oval

Jsmull87

I am thinking about getting tickets for the Roosters v Storm game on June 28th. With it being an evening game can anybody tell me how easy or difficult it would be to get to/from if staying in O’sullivan Beach?

Don’t arrive in Adelaide until June 7th so no idea on getting around yet. The air BnB is O’sulliv Beach

It with be really easy mate. 

You will have a train station not far from you at Christie’s downs and the Adelaide train station is about a 5 minute walk from the oval pretty much across the river. 

The trains will run pretty often and you should be ok getting back also. You could check timetables on Adelaide Metro. Alternatively you could drive in park on South terrace or peakock street for free and get the tram at South terrace free of charge will will take you straight down by the Oval

Agree with Curly. The train line makes getting into the CBD easy as anything and Adelaide Oval is an easy walk across the bridge from the train station. 

We go to the footy and cricket often at Adelaide Oval. Only downside with taking the train in is getting out on it again. If there is a big crowd leaving Adelaide Oval at the end of a game, it can be a while to get across the footbridge and be able to board a train. But if you are happy being in the crowd and don'd mind a bit of a wait if the train is full or you need to wait for the next one, its all good. 

Personally I prefer to drive in, park in North Adelaide and walk over from there (about a 10 minute walk). Makes getting out in the car again easy also as I scoot out of North Adelaide round the CBD/parklands on Park Tce and then out down South Rd.