laura girling

Just wondering why?

Guest caoimhe

For me it is more of a case of not knowing how the hell to use it, but am game for a chat anytime I can

if you want to chat, go down to the HOME page and in the blue page its says join the chat, just click on that and your in!!!ok if you want to chat i will go on now you will see me name:cute:

Guest caoimhe
    if you want to chat, go down to the HOME page and in the blue page its says join the chat, just click on that and your in!!!ok if you want to chat i will go on now you will see me name:cute:

When I do look there never seems to be any one on

Guest Guest75
    When I do look there never seems to be any one on

I'm in there now if anyone wants to try - just don't type too fast!!!

Hi Laura,

I've went into the chat room a couple of times and been fortunate enough that a few have been on, but it gets rather confusing when too many come in and hard to keep up with conversations.

Sometimes things are going too fast that you feel ignorant to others coming in as conversations have already started and you are still trying to answer questions to others, but being ignorant is not intentional.

I have been in other times and nobody has been on, I always start by Hello? Is there anybody there? and the silence is deafening, you can almost picture the tumbleweed going through the room!

But here's hoping it will pick up x

Probably cos it's too far south to look.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

when you are in the chat room you can post a new thread saying you are there, that sometimes works.