Some&Fin

New girl

Hello I’ve just plucked up the courage to join PIA and introduce myself, I’ve been reading the posts for weeks now. I’ve got a permanent spouse visa (boyfriend is from Adelaide, although whenever I ask him anything about Adelaide he never seems to know - he’s been in the UK for about 9 years now). I was lucky enough to sell my house in August and from reading some of the posts on here I am only just realising how lucky. We’re over for a two week visa activation holiday at the end of November and then returning permanently at the end of March 2009.

I’m looking forward to being in Adelaide permanently and hopefully getting to know some of you.

Lisa (38)

Guest caoimhe

Hi Lisa, welcome to PIA

Glad to see you came out of the closet:biglaugh:

You will find this site more informative than your boyfriend, and I am sure you will get all your questions answered.

Hope you have a great holiday and good luck with the move:wubclub:

Hi Lisa,

welcome to PIA, if there is something in particular that you are looking to find out just put it in the search box, if you still don't find the answer you are looking for, just put on a post and ask away.

As Liz said, there are plenty on here who will know the answer to your question.

Good luck with the activation flights and to your final journey x

Guest Django

Welcome to the gang. We don't bite, well not all of us.:biglaugh: Have a safe journey over and hope its what you are looking for.

Pete

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Welcome - may the madness begin!

Never trust a man to give you any information of any use! Unless it is about cars or BBQs or blue jobs ..... only joking fellas, don't want to start the great better sex debate! (that sounds wrong, but you know what I mean!)

Cheers

Sas

:wubclub:

Guest guest569

Never trust a man to give you any information of any use! Unless it is about cars or BBQs or blue jobs ..... Cheers

Sas

:chatterbox: Shocking thoughts Sas !!!!:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

Never trust a man to give you any information of any use! Unless it is about cars or BBQs or blue jobs ..... only joking fellas, don't want to start the great better sex debate! (that sounds wrong, but you know what I mean!)

Cheers

Sas

"Blue Jobs????"

Maybe she meant to say the word "blow" lol

Welcome to the forum Lisa! I too came out on a spouse visa. Been here 6 years now! :wubclub: