Can anyone recommend a Mobile Hairdresser

Guest michelleandrichard

Guest michelleandrichard

After a bit of a disaster at a local barbers, I wondered if anyone could recommend a good mobile hairdresser or a salon. WE are in seaford. thanks in advance

Michelle and Richard

If you are willing to travel 15 mins for a GREAT hairdresser. Try SarahSmartiePants on here. She works from home and is great for all the family.

Judi x

(Never Looking Better!!!!;)) :biglaugh:

Guest katsmajic

Not used Sarah - but seen her work and its very nice!

However i used a salon in port noarlunga - micasa, its expensive in aussie terms - reasonable in my opinion...

i had a fantastic cut - what u saw today was completely untouched - having a lazy day - :jiggy:

full head massage, deep intensive treatments, fab cut, $38 also got vouchers for free eyebrow tint or wax and discount vouchers for any facial/nail/massage treatment.

whole heartedly reccommend them! the owner did my hair and she was lovely!

very nice iced tea too...

had daughter with me - just watching, she got snacks/drinks etc all free...

Guest michelleandrichard

Hi everyone

Thanks for all your help - looks like we may be spoilt for choice. Like the sound of the salon Kat - looks pretty reasonable so may use that for me, but Richard and kids will be better off with a mobile hairdresser who can do all at once - will do some ringing around now - thanks again.

Michelle and Richard

:D