HEAPS GOOD !!!

Katsmajic has gone back to the Wetlands....

I took my lovely wife to the airport this morning and she is now in her way back to the Wetlands to be at her nephews funeral which is on tuesday :sad:.

Thank you to all those guys who have been of great support to us all during this last difficult week.

We cnt thank you enough.:)

Guest tooeasy

all the best with the kids heaps hope everything ok if you need any help with the bottle of JD give me a shout :biglaugh:

Guest sjs

dont know you at all and just reading now about your situation. must have been a very difficult time and we wish you all all the best

sjs

if you need anything babysitting or shopping or anything just shout up mate, we are just around the corner, if we can helpin any way we will x. Got message off kats on FB last night so so sorry to hear , life fecking stinks at times, if you need me to pick kat up from airprt next week shout up hun xxx:wubclub:

Only met you once when you first came, but you seemed a great family...up for anything. Sorry you have had sad news. It's one of the hardest things in life. I'm glad your friends arew rallying round.

Thanks for all the best wishes guys............she made it to Heathrow its -1 deg and her dad is stuck in the snow....she sent me a txt of her first impressions of being back.

I am going to have a few beers then i will post what she txt me......