suziewozie

GPS, Sat Nav, Tom Tom

Can anyone give me some advice please. I am going to buy one for Hubby for Christmas, but I do not know where to start. I don't know much about them myself but I need one that will work even in remote areas and not just in Adelaide. He does a bit of travelling with his job , he is in Whyalla today, Port Lincoln tomorrow etc. If I buy one will it work even in the Bush or do I need one with a special programme. Who has the best deals on them at the moment.

Thanks.:)

not sure on other makes as we have a TomTom but Tomtom covers all dirt roads etc as well as main roads in oz. I see Harvey Norman was doing deals on all sat navs at the weekend with a TomTom one going for just under $200

Guest marty

I use a Navman without any problems, if fact just come back from 6 weeks in UK and europe without any problems, only trouble I have is in Melb CBD it gets confused because the high buildings block one or more of the sats it is fixed to.

if you have Foxtel try TVSN the always have lts and you can pay in installments