Guest Carol & Paul

time to go

Guest Carol & Paul

hi all we have decided to rent the house bean up for sale 9 mouths so Christmas is now a 2 week packing job flights booked for 16 jan :biggrinxmas:

Guest Django

Nice one. That is exactly what happened to us. One moment we are calling the whole thing off the next its rent to house out and lets go. The next 4 weeks will now fly by for you, especially with Christmas and New Year in the mix.

Happy Packing and have a good trip over.

:emoticon-signxmas:

Pete

Guest sjs

you will be arriving right in the middle of summer - be prepared - everyone i meet - teachers, shop assistants etc keep telling me 'you wait til january!'

have a lovely christmas and good luck with it all

sjs

curiously, i hear the same thing! Gotta feel a bit sorry for those who havent seen snow befor, cant comprehend minus 2 and foggy, and think 18degs is "chilly"..............

LET SUMMER COMMENCE, i say

Guest Nicky&Andy

good for you, if you can do it , then its got to be the best option, looks like the uk is not going to be in a rush for recovery, i wish we could do the same,i admire anyone who can bite the bullet and decide to go for it, have a great christmas , and best wishes for the new yr:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest Guest75
    you will be arriving right in the middle of summer - be prepared - everyone i meet - teachers, shop assistants etc keep telling me 'you wait til january!'

have a lovely christmas and good luck with it all

sjs

Wait for Feb more like and March!!

Highest temps I've seen (46c) were in Feb.:eekxmas:

Guest caoimhe

Hope it all goes well with the packing etc, try to enjoy Christmas in the middle of it all

Good luck

Guest mOZzy

good on you guys!! enjoy your last weeks and have a great trip over :cutexmas:

So glad we aren't the only ones having to rent out, we haven't got a definate date yet but I need to start my job by the 27th may, we want to move out asap so we can save some more dosh, me and hubby have to move into dads again though, not so good at 40!!!!:unsure: