new years eve.......

Guest Weez

..........is tomorrow:err: sorry but i am all out of sync at the mo:elvis:, anyway the OH has just reminded me and asked me what we are doin:shocked:???like i know!!!! anyway it's our 1st proper new years in Adelaide we have 2 boys 8 & 11 any ideas would be greatly received!!

thanking you!!!!:P

Guest anniewo

Glenelg won't be as busy as it will be cool compared to last year.I would book a restaurant if I was you.Great place for kids but keep a close eye on them due to the crowds.

Thanks guys, kno what you mean will probably do beach food and back home, i don't like the thought of driving home with all the other new year revellers, my cargo is way to precious :)

Hi,

Same for us gona be a quiet hogmanay this year which doesn't seem quite right somehow, haha!! We were thinking about going into Glenelg but its the travel home that puts us off too, especially with 2 kids in tow!!

Aww well, least we can celebrate that we are now in this lovely place to begin our new year!!

Gillx

There is a nye party for kids and fireworks display at 9.30 in Brighton which promises to be alot better environment for kids, also meens you can slope off before the "Fireworks really begins" and be safely tucked up at home with kids and OH to celebrate the New Year.....

Whatever you are all doing, enjoy and Happy New Year

Kelie:jiggy::)

Ta for that Irish Kelie, I had no idea that was happening in Brighton!! So now we have a plan - do we just head for the beach?? I will do a google search and see if I can find out any info, but its much closer to us in hallett cove so we will probs head there......... if anyone else is going along maybe we could meet up??

Gx