Beanbear

2 questions

Hi All,

Two things that I need answers to. Firstly does anyone know where you get those shelter things that I see everywhere at the beach? They are like a large rectangle of material that hangs over a pole frame (not the cut away dome tent ones?).

Secondly my cousin is over from the UK and has a bad toothache. Can she get any kind of treatment paid for or what should I do? She has private UK dental cover and travel insurance.

Thanks in advance, :D

Guest cornish Busdriver

Have a look in coles, seen them in there at christies beach.

Sorry but think she will havbe to pay for the dentis

Got ours from Sam's Warehouse in Woodcroft for $30 but it's only the cheapo version! We're not tight, just careful!

We got ours rom Chiristies Beach Road Camping shop, reduced from $120 to $95, we got the last one not sure if they are going to get anymore.

Guest Trakki

Got our gazebo from bunnings. Can't help about the dental but her travel insurance docs should say something about that.

Thanks for the above responses. Poor cousin still in pain so will have to find her a dentist - does anyone know of a good and reliable one in the Blackwood area?

Congrats to the boys on their football victory tonight!! :)

Guest ReadyPenny

Try a PM to Blackcat, she currently lives in Blackwood, am sure she will advise you

Mandy

Guest sarahsmartiepants

If its the green and white shelters you mean Bean then try the camping shop at Marion just by K Mart.

Dentists in Blackwood I am sorry I dont know but I have got a pair of rusty pliers if they are desperate!