The Cunnah family are going back to the uk in 5 weeks

Guest cunnah10

Guest becky c

Hi,

I'd be interested in the adult mountain bikes if you've still got them, also whereabouts are you, and how much do you want for them,

Thanks, and all the best with your plans,

Bec x

:wubclub:

Guest cunnah10
due to circumstances "The Cunnah Family" are packing up and going back to the UK in 5 weeks!

Without going into detail we will be selling "EVERYTHING" ::mad:

2005 white ford transit van..good clean vehicle

Boat : (Haines Signature)with so many extras thrown in (eskys,fishing rods etc)

Car :7 seater Holden Monterey

Chest freezer (only few weeks old)

Front loading washing machine (only few weks old)

Upright Fridge Freezer

42" LG TV

32" Sanyo TV

solid wooden Dining Table and 8 chairs

Microwave (bought at Christmas)

All kitchen equipment(4 slice toaster,kettle,pots,pans,crockery,cutlery etc)

Chocolate brown fabric sofa (2 seater & 3 seater plus footstool...excellent condition)

White Leather 3 seater sofabed

White metal framed immaculate bunkbeds with clean mattresses

2 single good quality white metal framed beds with clean firm based mattresses(as new)

Motor car bed frame and mattress

Girls single bed with white metal frame and drapes(includes mattress)

Kingsize bed with solid wooden base(with drawers)includes as new mattress AND matching 2 bedside 2 drawer cabinets

Patio Table and 6 chairs with cushions (as new)

big BBQ...solid gas hot plate burner with gas bottle (and unopened refill)

10 foot kids inflatable pool with filter & cover

2 adult mountain bikes (bought at Christmas)

4 childens bikes (aged from 4 to 12)as new..christmas gifts

and lots more!

Ideally would like to keep as long as possible before our flights back to the UK on 16th March...and will do a really good deal if somebody buys the lot!!!

my mailbox is FULL .....over flowing with all your messages!

All you people enquiring after our long list of "Goods for sale"....please DO NOT THINK THAT I AM IGNORING YOU....just finding it hard to reply to you all...my head is spinning at the moment!

please email me direct gillcunnah@hotmail.co.uk

it will be easier for me to reply this way as i need to sit and empty my mailbox on PIA before i can even reply to any of you....just haven't got the time to do this at the moment!

Gill

Guest Guest75
my mailbox is FULL .....over flowing with all your messages!

All you people enquiring after our long list of "Goods for sale"....please DO NOT THINK THAT I AM IGNORING YOU....just finding it hard to reply to you all...my head is spinning at the moment!

please email me direct gillcunnah@hotmail.co.uk

it will be easier for me to reply this way as i need to sit and empty my mailbox on PIA before i can even reply to any of you....just haven't got the time to do this at the moment!

Gill

Gill

First of all.I'm as shocked as anyone.My thoughts are with you and hope all turns out OK for you and your family.

Secondly.

If you want help selling the boat drop me a line,I'll get it into the two local fishing forums for you.You'll get a better price than going to the dealers.

I'll post it on your behalf - don't want anything - just to ensure it helps.

Give me as much info and pics as possible - and bottom line price.

If you want help selling the boat drop me a line,I'll get it into the two local fishing forums for you.You'll get a better price than going to the dealers.

I'll post it on your behalf - don't want anything - just to ensure it helps.

Give me as much info and pics as possible - and bottom line price.

You really are a lovely bloke Tyke.

Now I've got over the initial shock.:skeptical:

This has come (for me at least) out of nowhere. I thought you were quiet as you were moving rentals or doing the New Zealand thing. I had absolutely no idea things were like this.

Good luck on your return to the UK. I so hope it works out for you guys. I remember how keen you were to get here from there, so going back????

All the very best. Oz or indeed Adelaide doesn't work out for everyone but I would have put our house on it working for the Cunnahs. Hope to meet you guys before you head back.

Pete

Guest caoimhe

I'm sooo shocked and sad but hope everything goes well.

Have sent you an email Gill and would love to get to meet at least once before you head back. Just let us know if you have anytime and well come to Aldinga

Guest Carol & Paul

Hi Gill

Where about are you in adelaide. Might be intersed in some of your items. We are buying a house in early March , so no problem getting them when you finish.

thanks

Carol and Paul

Hi gill and family,

So so sorry to hear your news . we wish you well and good luck when you return to then uk.

Feel as though we know you , even though we have not , which makes it all the harder. For whatever reasons it could be any one of us.

You can Hold your heads up high as you have done what others only dream and talk about .

We wish you well along with many others.

Louise n family

Guest cunnah10

thanks Pete....life is certainly one big rollercoaster!

Will email you asap....struggling to keep on top of my messages in PIA at the moment...as quick as i am emptying it....it is full again!

Gill

Guest cunnah10
I'm sooo shocked and sad but hope everything goes well.

Have sent you an email Gill and would love to get to meet at least once before you head back. Just let us know if you have anytime and well come to Aldinga

Hi Jackie

Got your email....can't believe how many that i have received both privately and on PIA!

Will get back to you i promise....emotions all over the place at the moment and just can't keep up with it all!

Hey we are in McLaren Vale now(not Aldinga)....only moved into a new rental a few weeks ago.

I can't wait to hug my parents again and my eldest son and our beautiful 2 year old Granddaughter.

my direct email is gillcunnah@hotmail.co.uk

Gill