The Cunnah family are going back to the uk in 5 weeks

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

due to circumstances "The Cunnah Family" are packing up and going back to the UK in 5 weeks!

Without going into detail we will be selling "EVERYTHING" ::mad:

2005 white ford transit van..good clean vehicle

Boat : (Haines Signature)with so many extras thrown in (eskys,fishing rods etc)

Car :7 seater Holden Monterey

Chest freezer (only few weeks old)

Front loading washing machine (only few weks old)

Upright Fridge Freezer

42" LG TV

32" Sanyo TV

solid wooden Dining Table and 8 chairs

Microwave (bought at Christmas)

All kitchen equipment(4 slice toaster,kettle,pots,pans,crockery,cutlery etc)

Chocolate brown fabric sofa (2 seater & 3 seater plus footstool...excellent condition)

White Leather 3 seater sofabed

White metal framed immaculate bunkbeds with clean mattresses

2 single good quality white metal framed beds with clean firm based mattresses(as new)

Motor car bed frame and mattress

Girls single bed with white metal frame and drapes(includes mattress)

Kingsize bed with solid wooden base(with drawers)includes as new mattress AND matching 2 bedside 2 drawer cabinets

Patio Table and 6 chairs with cushions (as new)

big BBQ...solid gas hot plate burner with gas bottle (and unopened refill)

10 foot kids inflatable pool with filter & cover

2 adult mountain bikes (bought at Christmas)

4 childens bikes (aged from 4 to 12)as new..christmas gifts

and lots more!

Ideally would like to keep as long as possible before our flights back to the UK on 16th March...and will do a really good deal if somebody buys the lot!!!

Guest Martin and Val

Gill,

We are so sorry to read your post although we've not met you we were all moving over at about the same time and feel very sorry that you are going back.

Will nothing change your mind?

You've worked so hard to get here.

Take care and good luck with what ever life brings you in the future.

Martin and Val

Guest ReadyPenny

Gill

OMG! After all you went through to get there, I can't believe it. Hope it's the right decision for you and wish you all the luck in the world.

Mandy

omg I am so shocked to read this. I am sure it is not a decision you made lightly and wish you all the best for the future. Shame we never got to meet but all the best and take care x x x

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're going back..although maybe you're happy ..no-one ever really knows anyone elses circumstances.

We've just recently arrived and still need a few things. I wonder if I could ask how much any of the TV's are, The kingsize double bed and mattress, the microwave..oh and maybe one of the kids bikes, Kieran is 12 and will need one to get back and forward from school.

I'd like to buy more but feel like we're haemorrhaging money at the moment and none of us working yet.

Good luck for the future.

Kind regards

Carol Ann

Guest Lulujim

HI - I am so surprised you're going back to the UK - but obviously it's the right decision for you and your family. I wish you all the best - and hope you sell your stuff!

Alexis x

Hi there

After following your prgress to get there it is sad to see you leaving. However, I am sure your reasons are for the best and I wish you lots of luck for your move back to the UK.

I hope it all goes smootly for you:)

Take Care, Lisa

Guest sarahsmartiepants

OMG Gill, I am speechless too! After all the struggles to get here. You havent been here 5 mins, I hope the return reason is not too serious.

Good luck with your decision, and I hope everything works out well for you and your family:)

sarah

Hi Jill,

Tried to send you a PM reagrding the Table & Chairs but you need to delete some PM's :-

cunnah10 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space

Regards

Tina

aww have to say this post shocked and saddened me:huh::sad:

after reading how you were so looking forward to coming,and the gamble you took, it seemed you were one of the ones destined to end up happy here, im sorry things havent worked out for you, whatever your reasons, i hope you have a happy future in the uk or wherever you may decide to settle

good luck on selling everything and have a safe journey back

Dawn xx