Guest norah battie

Heartbroken

Guest norah battie

my husbands mum died this morning...news we have been dreading since we came here....He is now on a flight back to Scotland with my nine year old soldier by his side.....Now its just me and my 6 year old but I am blessed with many great friends. The dreaded phonecall came this morning and she died suddenly but peacefully but its still hard and the guilt at leaving her behind.........

Guest Nick11

Very sorry.

Its a phone call we will all get eventually and no matter how hard you prepare yourselves - you are never ready.

Best wishes

Nick

x

my husbands mum died this morning...news we have been dreading since we came here....He is now on a flight back to Scotland with my nine year old soldier by his side.....Now its just me and my 6 year old but I am blessed with many great friends. The dreaded phonecall came this morning and she died suddenly but peacefully but its still hard and the guilt at leaving her behind.........

Blessings upon you all during this difficult time. Our thoughts are with you!

Liz

Thinking of you at this time. Remember the good times and dont linger on your guilt. It will be hard but your mother in law would probably have wanted the best for you and your grandchildren.

Guest Guest75

My condolences to you and yours.

It's tough,been through it with both of our Mum's

Aww feel for you hun :wubclub:.....my mrs got the call about her nephew...she went back to UK...was awful she said.

Sending you some hugs.

Guest Lisado

Really sorry to hear your news.Our thoughts are with you all.

Take care, Lisa

Guest norah battie

He is an only child so this is so hard for him....I feel so lonely without them......

Guest the dobsons

our thoughts are with you and your husband at this sad time. like any mother or in-laws they will always want whats best for you

Guest ems

So sorry to hear your news. Our thoughts are with you all at this terrible time.x

Guest stufi1997

There's just nothing anyone can say that helps, and although we didn't know your family our thoughts are very much with you, wishing you happier days xx fiona

Guest DianeJ

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time

Diane, John and girls xx

Guest katsmajic

Thoughts are with you all, i've had one of those calls so know how youre all feeling xxx

Guest kellyjamie

sending you a hug and best wishes, thinking of you all xx

Guest Ellie

This is terrible news. I am the only child and I am terrified to leave my parents. Our thoughts are with you at this very sad time. I can't say about the guilt as that, I would imagine, would be a very natural emotion but she would have wanted the best for you all I'm sure and would have been behind you in your decision. It must be very hard not being with your husband too and I'm sure he is very lost without you too. Bless you all.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Sad news Nora, thinking of you all. See you soon

sarahx

Guest sjs

Thank goodness you have found some good friends here and hopefully that will help you through while your husband and son are back in Scotland. Horrible situation for you all - our thoughts are with you.

so very sorry to hear this, i think it brings it home to us all just how far away the uk is when things like this happen. My heart goes out to you xx:wubclub: