C'Mon C'Mon C'Mon C'Mon Take That ......

the fishers

Guest Guest5035
and Paaaarrrty....... Well girls its official the boys are touring europe but NO plans for Australia, lets start a campaign to

'Get the Boys Down Under!' :idea::jiggy::swoon:

Whose in??????

Heidi xxxx

is that Get the boys down under to tour or what...:Randy-git:

stevo

Guest guest3462

And me, I've tweeted them to let them know my disappointment of missing another tour for their selfishness!!! I think that with Robbies popularity here they could be onto a winner!! Come on lads show us what we know youve got!!! :-) My sister will be getting up at the crack of dawn on friday to secure tickets for her and her mates! :-(

Guest guest3462

If they came to Oz and only did Sydney or Melbourne then I would fly there and see them, but alas, they will never come here, it would cost them too much cash!! It'd be cheaper for them to fly us lot over there and give us tickets in Wembley lol! x

Ok so what do you think of this....

We get as many girls together as possible and set up a big meet on the beach somewhere and video us all singing ' Back for Good' and send it to channel 7 and the BBC.... I know its cheesy but if we stick a few young hotties in the front row that may help LOL.. I will be in the back row !!!!!!

Guest The Dimmocks
I have emailed Sunrise on 7 ... lets see if they come back to me !!!!

Start spreading the word and get your singing voices ready!!!

Heidi

xxxxx

Have you set up a facebook page? If you have can let me know what it called and will share it on my page.

Yeah....and if they did tour australia...how much do you bet they would miss out Adelaide?...as is the norm with lots of big groups!

Robbie probably wouldn't want to come back here after they told him off for smoking at AAMI stadium last time he came!!

I'd go and see him on his own again, but never liked Take That, even when he was in them the first time! He's sold out a bit joining up with them again I think.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL DO ABOUTIT !!!!!! I DONT THINK ROBBIE WOULD LEAVE OUT AAMI STADIUM AND ADELAIDE FOR THE SMOKING INCIDENT - PROB DOESNT EVEN SMOKE ANY MORE - I KNOW I AM SHOUTING BUT I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have already left feedback on facebook about them coming to australia but was wondering about a facebook campaign - Let me know how i support the facebook campaigns that have been set up as i am new to facebook and rather clueless ....... thanks heaps

a rather excited sjs xxx

Ok so what do you think of this....

We get as many girls together as possible and set up a big meet on the beach somewhere and video us all singing ' Back for Good' and send it to channel 7 and the BBC.... I know its cheesy but if we stick a few young hotties in the front row that may help LOL.. I will be in the back row !!!!!!

Lol my singing would stop planes landing:biglaugh:

try this facebook link bugger link wouldn't work!! type in 'take that down under please' and you should find it xx

If we get enough it may work:notworthy: