tv aerial??

kjc79

good evening,

ok, so we have moved in to our new house :D and starting to get slightly organised and placed tv's in the rooms and connected the wires and amplified bunny ears and digi boxes etc (as thats all we needed over the road in the rental) and no tv signal found so i am presuming that what we need to do is get a big tv aerial put in so if anyone has any recommmendations for a good service with a very good price needed with money extretmly tight at the mo that would be greatly appreciated.

We have called a few places off t'internet and only one replied at a cost of $330 for a single and $435 for two don't know how that compares or if simple to do ourselves????

thankyou

kathx

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Kath on moving in to your home, we used Elite Antenna & Cable for ours it was only $220 for 2 outlets where as Jim's was $350.

Give me a shout if you want his number.

Congratulations again

• 3 months later...
Guest katsmajic

Bumping this as we called Chris - thank you Shaun for his details - what a lovely guy....

great work and great price.

Chris - 0400190770

Our friend is an electrician and he did it for us, young fella and very very good. Let me know if you want a price.