just accepted offer on house

chrisfen46

Guest guest7008
well just sold house , 3k less than asking price so means having to move in with in mother inlaw so as we can save bit more cash as not got as much as we hoped for, anyway at least we have option to validate if need be.

Ah well done...we finding selling the house harder than getting the bloody visa!!! Send some of the lucky dust over to us yeah???:biglaugh::biglaugh:

well just sold house , 3k less than asking price so means having to move in with in mother inlaw so as we can save bit more cash as not got as much as we hoped for, anyway at least we have option to validate if need be.

Excellent news. Start preparing we accepted a offer in the beginning of June and should be exchanging contracts next week and still have loads to do. The time flys by so start writing your leaving lists now.

Good luck and good luck to everyone waiting for a buyer swell.

Well done,

when it comes to shipping you may have to double check the packing dates, we rung up last week to check availibilty at the time there was all of the back end of july,doubled checked this week lucky for us we had to fetch the date forwards by a week or two.-still really helpful -they said it got really busy.

Good on yer, and good luck at the inlaws

all the best

Guest Viksta

Yey!! Well done!! Just noticed you are in crewe - where abouts? thats where i went to uni!! brings back lots of drunken memories!! Back up visiting in two weeks!! Small world hey!! Congrats again and good luck with the move!!

Yey!! Well done!! Just noticed you are in crewe - where abouts? thats where i went to uni!! brings back lots of drunken memories!! Back up visiting in two weeks!! Small world hey!! Congrats again and good luck with the move!!

we live near laighton hospital. the depot i work from is on university way.. yes you right its a small world how long you visiting for..

Guest Mrs & Mrs T

Excellent news, 3k isn't bad, you have always got to take a hit haven't you, and even though being with the in laws can be 'testing' you know it's short term. Hope it all goes through well.

Guest Opportunities

Hi to all,

Good luck to all still waiting for those buyers...! We were very fortunate, our house went on the market from the 1st of July, but we only came back from holiday on the 7th of July. We had a viewing on Sat.9th of July and believe it or not we get an offer (our asking price) on Wednesday 13th of July!!!!!!!! Such a huge relief...!!!!!!!!!

Karen

Guest Deano1970

House sold 3 wks ago after 3 viewings all going well was on market 8wks. was beginning to panic as one way flights booked 22nd Sept since April. shippers come Aug 10th so just over 3wks left in house then move into my parents house till we fly. got job offer this morning aswell so all pieces of puzzle are fitting together.

Guest Viksta
we live near laighton hospital. the depot i work from is on university way.. yes you right its a small world how long you visiting for..

Only a flying visit stop over on way up to liverpool for a uni wedding!! I lived near the crewe alex ground, then derrington ave, then we moved to sandbach for a bit! used to work at the beefeater!! How funny!! Don't know many people down here that have even heard of crewe!! Good luck with the house sale!!!