Up the Gunners - 6-1 :-)

Guest countdown1975

Heaps good's right it's called sod's law, I spoke to my brother last night who said that now we're moving Spurs are gonna win the league, even our friends who are gunner fans think it's likely.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Can see spurs being up there,but not winning it,you beat a very poor/disjointed lpool side,and i reckon a hull side who are going down,not taking nothing away from yer,you've had two great games,but cant see you winning it( i'l let you know after 19 games if i change my mind:D)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PompeyPom

Dont worry Pompey will be in europe next season too..........Well Isle of white pre season tour counts doesnt it........oops whats that song always look on the bright side of life ta da ta da ta da

Suppose it's nice to dream, be nice to finish in the top 4 though and above the gunners, we'll see, should hopefully make europe though.

if we don't make europe i'm going to eat my own face. you heard it here first!

Guest lastboyscout
if we don't make europe i'm going to eat my own face. you heard it here first!

Roasted or BBQ`d ???:biglaugh::biglaugh:

You`ve got more chance of seeing my bare arse in Myers window :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Whelan and Furguson have a love in. Wigan always roll over for utd.

Well your right there ,sadly for us it might not matter! 1-3 against villa! I was pretty optomistic "before" the season started ,thinking all we realy need to do is drop gerrard back into xabi's position and buy another class striker to partner torres. Unfortunately benitez decided to spend £17mill on johnson ( who is playing well to be fair,but we should have promoted young kelly to right back,and saved £17mill ) and paying nearly £20 mill on an italian midfielder who was recovering from an op when we bought him!!!!and who has only ever managed half a season in italy?????!!!!!!!!Is he made of weetabix???? Last night he persisted with lucas and masher in a holding role again,at home ffs! and torres up front on his own again,with 2 or 3 men round him all the time,and gerrard as a 2nd striker again,Conceded an own goal( great header lucas!)zonal marking led to ANOTHER goal conceded from a corner!!( but he INSISTS he wont change to man marking!)And an awfull/needless penalty given away by gerrard,add that to the 4 or 5 clearcut chances missed by us and then i knew it was going to be "one of those nights"!!! Unless benitez drops gerrard back into midfield untill aqualinis fit we are going to be out of it! But he's that stubborn i doubt he will. At the moment your prediction that city could take our place in the top 4 is looking a decent shout! IF benitez had been picking the team/formation EVERYONE of us wants then i dont think you would take our place,so if you do.........be sure and send rafa a big thankyou card:biglaugh:

Excuses, excuses,................ you were beaten by a far superior team , we deserved the 3-1 scoreline :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

LOL! you had a game plan mate,and overall it worked well,you defended well and broke when you could,but those missed chances were blatant,fuming over them! dont begrudge villa the win,just boiling over rafas decisions,transfer policy,formations etc:arghh:

LOL! you had a game plan mate,and overall it worked well,you defended well and broke when you could,but those missed chances were blatant,fuming over them! dont begrudge villa the win,just boiling over rafas decisions,transfer policy,formations etc:arghh:

:goofy: Thats got to be one of the shortest seasons in the history of the PL isnt it by Liverpool......:chatterbox:

:goofy: Thats got to be one of the shortest seasons in the history of the PL isnt it by Liverpool......:chatterbox:

Maybe,if he keeps insisting on using gerrard as a 2nd striker instead of putting him back in midfield untill aqualinis fit ..........then yes it probably is over!he's too stubborn,insisting on playing lucas all the time is the biggest annoyance! IF he sees sense and moves gerrard back into midfield...........we'l see,still a long way to go........IF rafa sees sense!!!!!!!!! btw tho,i dont think utd will win it,for me chelsea are favs.

• 2 weeks later...

adebayor should get a ban for the stamp, yes but that tackle really isnt good either from van persie (he is comming in 2 footed and does not get the ball)...had he hit adebeyors legs it could seriously have damaged him...and it leaves no room for adebayor to put his feet down unless he is to fall to the ground.

There wasn't one difference between Ade's celebration after scoring his goal and van Persie's. The latter ran over to the city fans in the corner celebrating and shouting obsceneties at the city fans...while Ade runs the length of the pitch and celebrates by sliding on his knees in front of opposition fans.

The difference however was the fact City fans didn't rip up seats, launch coins, bottles, fighting with own fans before attempting to run on the pitch to confront the player.

Even a steward was hospitalised after being knocked out by an Arsenal fan.

I wonder what action will be taken against RVP and Arsenal for the action of their fans. None I imagine.

Any City fan wanna comment on the behavior of their super signing....id love to hear the defense for the alleged stamping incident? and what about the celebration he's gotta be looking at a few games in the stand for that.

HG

Any City fan wanna comment on the behavior of their super signing....id love to hear the defense for the alleged stamping incident? and what about the celebration he's gotta be looking at a few games in the stand for that.

HG

Was his celebration any worse than neville running 100 yards to taunt the lpool fans at old trafford a couple of years ago?:skeptical: only difference i can see is that he used to play for arsenal.

Think he has already been reported for the filth he directed at the fans.

Agree with you to an extent on the stamp, but for him to run the length of the pitch is what he will get screwed for too, VP will prob get away with his celebration as he didnt run 90 yards....i wish Berbaslob would run 90 yards in 90 mins lol...

HG

Was his celebration any worse than neville running 100 yards to taunt the lpool fans at old trafford a couple of years ago?:skeptical: only difference i can see is that he used to play for arsenal.

I never said it was just saying that it will probably be dealt with in the same manner, ie few games on the sidelines....

the fact that he used to an Arse player will possibly make it seem worse...

HG