Up the Gunners - 6-1 :-)

Guest countdown1975

I never said it was just saying that it will probably be dealt with in the same manner, ie few games on the sidelines....

the fact that he used to an Arse player will possibly make it seem worse...

HG

No i know you never HG,i was just pointing it out thats all,no probs,thing is tho,if i remember correctly neville only got a talking to/warning for doing "more or less" the same thing, yes the fact he used to play for them will probably make it worse for him,but the atmosphere in a utd v lpool game is bad,and neville still got away with with it,just thinking out loud mate,thats all:)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats got to be one of the shortest seasons in the history of the PL isnt it by Liverpool......

Well yesterday was alright anyway HG;),and only one of our two man team playing!Who knows whats going to happen this season,the same stage last yr the so called "big 4" had lost 4 games,this yr its 10 they've lost( pity 4 are lpool,lol),i think its deffo going to be tighter between 6 or 7 teams this season, aqualinis nearly fit,looks decent in the 15 minute cameo ive seen,so he will give us better options IF he stays fit,we still should have bought a striker tho,but who knows?! keep the faith and all that! thankyou el nino:notworthy: