Guest Guest75

Tree feller needed

Guest Guest75

Can anyone recommend a good and reasonably priced tree feller??

Southern based?

We have a row of gums that need to be brought down.

Don't mind doing the odd one myself but some of this stuff is high and needs to fall a certain way.

Just need them dropping to a manageable height and Ill chop up and tidy up.

TIA:)

Used to do a bit myself in the UK but do not have a chainsaw anymore. Quite easy to bring them down in a certain direction, am happy to help when i have a day free if u like.

Hamish

Guest Guest75
    Used to do a bit myself in the UK but do not have a chainsaw anymore. Quite easy to bring them down in a certain direction, am happy to help when i have a day free if u like.

Hamish

Thank you very much for your kind offer.

Normally I'd take you up lk a flash but............

Some of the big branches are overhanging our neighbour's pool and shed.

Plus where you'd be cutting from is tight up against our boundary fence with little or no "get away"

I ally do have to have the fully insured mob in I'm afraid.

Reckon there is a least 5 ton o firewood to come out of it so it should pay for itself in a way.

Once again - thanks for your very kind offer :):):notworthy:

Guest Libby1971

Let me know when you have some wood available for firewood that I can buy. We usually get our wood by the tonne but at this point in the year, although we are out of wood, I don't really want to order another tonne if I can make do with a bag or so here and there. However, if you do have a branch or whatever that I can buy, say the word and OH will be speeding round to your place!

Good luck for finding someone

Guest Guest75
    Let me know when you have some wood available for firewood that I can buy. We usually get our wood by the tonne but at this point in the year, although we are out of wood, I don't really want to order another tonne if I can make do with a bag or so here and there. However, if you do have a branch or whatever that I can buy, say the word and OH will be speeding round to your place!

Good luck for finding someone

Hi Libs

Sorry I forgot to respond!

Yep - when I get some tree felling sorted I'll give you a shout,if Bob wants to give me a hand dragging the big stuff around I'm happy to give a share.

Please, no one else ask though - first come/ best dressed plus we need the firewood for next season

:)