she1971

HELP PLEASE!!! Online visa app 175

HELP PLEASE.......Submitted online visa app 175 6/11/09 When check with TRN code says 'processing commenced' and 'payment received'..................but HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION EMAIL from DIAC...............is something wrong???? Have tried emailing DIAC but awaiting response.

ALSO, received SS and SA confirm they sent details to DIAC and said should receive email in 7 days....................NO EMAIL.................AARGH!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

Have I missed something???? Grateful for ANY help.......THANKS.

Hi not sure what u r asking really but ill try to help, you will never get an email off diac untill you are given a case officer probarly anything between 6-9 months i presume, the only changes happen when they recieve documentaion health results etc this will be updated on your electronic page. Hope that helps Darren :)

Hi

We found it a little bit slow when it came to this as well. Don't know whether you have an agent or not but we got ours to chase it and that seemed to help.

Good luck

Niki

Sorry, am asking if should have received an email from DIAC confirming receipt of evisa application, or does this not happen until you get a case officer?

niknjas - Hi, No no agent, thats why I'm panicking!!! Mark, my hubby got in from work and thought I had flipped!!!! Explained had been reading through loads of posts and everyone seemed to have received an email from DIAC which we haven't got!!!! He calmly poured me a glass of red, Australian(!) and now everything seems much better again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, am asking if should have received an email from DIAC confirming receipt of evisa application, or does this not happen until you get a case officer?

No you do not get an email from Diac and you should not contact them unless in an emergency or if your situation changes. You just sit back and wait for a case officer to ask for further information such as police and health checks! Welcome to the long wait, it will be worth it in the end~! :D

Hi everyone

Thanks for replies and info. Rang Australia House today and spoke to a lovely man who answered all my queries and checked my application and confirmed that SS was now attached to our application and application etc all in hand..................PANIC OVER, well for this week anyway!!!!!

Always thought I was patient, but well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wubclub:

Glad you got a response you wanted. All the waiting around when you're applying would test the patience of a saint and I haven't met one of those yet. good luck with the rest of it.

Niki