Guest Drumms

Duvets in Adelaide summer

Guest Drumms

Hello,

I'm just about to buy a duvet (here in the UK) and looking at different togs. Was just wondering if you guys use duvets through the summer, if so what's a good tog?!

Many thanks in advance! :wubclub:

In the summer all you need is a sheet - if that. Sometimes we have a very lightweight duvet on top (they call them doonas here), in winter we have a nice snuggly one!! No idea what tog rating, but it does get chilly, specially in the winter mornings!

Hi I've bought those 'all seasons' duvets to go in container. Nice and cosy 15 togs for winter then the lighter for warmer times.....will also buy some flat sheets too!

Hi I've bought those 'all seasons' duvets to go in container. Nice and cosy 15 togs for winter then the lighter for warmer times.....will also buy some flat sheets too!

I don't tend to feel the cold, even in the UK, so manage with a tog 8 max in winter + a fleecy blanket over my feet if it turns chilly. Still like to 'snuggle' under the covers so, when it was 43 during our last visit in January - I wrapped myself up like a mummy in a cotton sheet!

Hi Guys

I am just packing my boxes as we speak and want to go out and buy a load of bedding this weekend and am wondering if sizes are the same?

I see most beds i have looked at are Queen Size, could anyone tell me what the equivelent sizes are here (uk) if they are different.

many Thanks

Darren Lisa & Lola

Guest The Dimmocks
    Hi Guys

I am just packing my boxes as we speak and want to go out and buy a load of bedding this weekend and am wondering if sizes are the same?

I see most beds i have looked at are Queen Size, could anyone tell me what the equivelent sizes are here (uk) if they are different.

many Thanks

Darren Lisa & Lola

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/barbie/14294-bed-sizes.html

Take a look at this post, it got a link to the sizes of beds.

Michelle

Guest BAZnDAF
    Hello,

I'm just about to buy a duvet (here in the UK) and looking at different togs. Was just wondering if you guys use duvets through the summer, if so what's a good tog?!

Many thanks in advance! :wubclub:

Couldn't help but think of this when you mentioned Togs

Thanks all, Right so got sizes has anyone brought bedding with them does it fit? ie does UK King size bedding actualy fit Aussie Queensize beds and duvets? (it looks like it dosent from measurments)

Getting more complicated lol :arghh: