SA Visa lodged and waiting thread :-))

Guest littlem

Guest Cara&Gav
Fantastic Cara, so glad you got the flights booked! Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Thats great you are meeting your friends at Perth, will be great to meet people you know after such a long flight.....hopefully me and Ross will be in Oz for September if so would be great to catch up :D.

How were your friends about the approval, hope there was no tears! I am dreading telling about the approval (thats if it ever happens).

I wish the weekend was over, as I know we wont hear anything! I so hope we hear tomorrow. I will let you all know either way!

Claire xx

Thanks, yeah makes a big difference meeting people, would definitely love to meet up with you guys!

My friends and family were OK as we are not moving there for 2-3 years now. It's worked out well actually as it's weaning people onto the idea!

Good Luck for next week, sending loads of vibes to your CO!

Cara xx

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Cara&Gav
wooooooohoooooooooo!!!! :jiggy::jiggy:

We have a case officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!! Police and Meds to go-!! :jiggy::jiggy:

Congrats! WooHoo, not long to go now.....

Cara x

Guest tilly

We have a case officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!! Police and Meds to go-!! :jiggy::jiggy:

congratulations! you lodged 2 days before us so hopefully we should get ours this week too!

Guest nic-manchester

VISA GRANTED Yippeeeeeeee!!!! turn me i think it is Purple?

So excited going to look at flights for October so excited, thankyou for all your support on here guys really couldn't have through it without you all xx

Guest Claire

So excited going to look at flights for October so excited, thankyou for all your support on here guys really couldn't have through it without you all xx

Excellent news, you must be sooooo happy! You had some wait also, I am obsessed with timescales at the moment!

What a great start to the week, enjoy!

Claire xx

Guest nic-manchester
Excellent news, you must be sooooo happy! You had some wait also, I am obsessed with timescales at the moment!

What a great start to the week, enjoy!

Claire xx

Your time will come Cliare, not long now hopefully. Cant stop grinning supposed to be at work an not done a bloddy thing for past hour when i found out.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Guest Opportunities

Hi,

Great news! A huge congrats on your grant! What a feeling...!!!!!!!! Enjoy the celebrations!

Karen

x:biglaugh:

Guest Claire
Your time will come Cliare, not long now hopefully. Cant stop grinning supposed to be at work an not done a bloddy thing for past hour when i found out.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Excellent, I am smiling for you! It must be a great feeling. When are you planning on going out? Have you decided on an area yet?

Aww thanks :)

Claire x

Guest tilly

congratulations! xxx

Guest natmark

Congrats!

Now for the hard bit - the planning!

Enjoy your celebrations!

Natalie

Guest nic-manchester
Excellent, I am smiling for you! It must be a great feeling. When are you planning on going out? Have you decided on an area yet?

Aww thanks :)

Claire x

Hi hopefully going out in October, if the house sells, but if not gonna rent it anyway and take a chunk of funds out of equity! more stuff to do!!

Can't do another winter in Uk last year was awful.

We have picked Port Noralungs, like alot of other people on here, I have made contact with a few trades people on here, but really if work for OH is elsewhere we will just move to be closer. I am gonna start sorting my Cv out at lunch and apply for a few jobs I have seen, if I get summat then we could go earleir.

So excited can't wait to tell kids champagne on ice for 5 o'clock with my mum and dad xx

do you have an idea where and when you are going?

Guest Claire
Hi hopefully going out in October, if the house sells, but if not gonna rent it anyway and take a chunk of funds out of equity! more stuff to do!!

Can't do another winter in Uk last year was awful.

We have picked Port Noralungs, like alot of other people on here, I have made contact with a few trades people on here, but really if work for OH is elsewhere we will just move to be closer. I am gonna start sorting my Cv out at lunch and apply for a few jobs I have seen, if I get summat then we could go earleir.

So excited can't wait to tell kids champagne on ice for 5 o'clock with my mum and dad xx

do you have an idea where and when you are going?

We are also hoping to be out for October, was September but really depends how long we wait for the visa. We aren't to sure of an area we have also been looking at Port Noralunga, hallet Cove, and glenelg! But our thinking is the exact same depends where we can find work! Were quite lucky my aunts sister lives in adelaide and she has kindly offered us a room for a few months until we find an area, house and jobs!

Oh I am dreading the CV I have never had to use one always completed applications.

Enjoy the champagne and telling the kids :D

Claire x

Guest teamV

We have a case officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!! Police and Meds to go-!! :jiggy:

Great news nearly there now:jiggy:

Kev.

Guest teamV

Thats wonderfull enjoy today ,then the real planing will start:biglaugh:

Kev.

Guest teamV

Both the childrens meds have been finalised when I checked on line today ,so their just waiting for the blood test results and then hopefully ours will go to the same,also loaded the police checks up yesturday ,starting to get excited now,I could crush a grape:biglaugh: or other things that I better not wright on here:jiggy:

Kev.

Guest Mrs & Mrs T

Congratulations, you must be so chuffed, bring on October xxx

Guest Mrs & Mrs T

Just recived my Police checks in the post, Ben's came on Saturday so once we have done our meds tomorrow and i scan everything in on Wednesday at work, thats it we will just be waiting for everything to be completed there end, scary....

Sarah xxx:jiggy:

Guest natmark

Claire

I am rapidly running out of things to say to you to let you know that you can't be waiting much longer! I just can't believe your agent isn't gently nudging (with a sledgehammer - lol!) your CO to let him know that you're still waiting! You're so much more patient than me. I'd be climbing the walls if it was me!

I really hope that you hear something soon.

Natalie xxx

Guest nic-manchester
Just recived my Police checks in the post, Ben's came on Saturday so once we have done our meds tomorrow and i scan everything in on Wednesday at work, thats it we will just be waiting for everything to be completed there end, scary....

Sarah xxx:jiggy:

Good luck for meds sarah any luck you might have decision by next week x