SA Visa lodged and waiting thread :-))

Guest littlem

Guest Cara&Gav
Hello,

No change for us today!

Claire x

OMG OMG We got our visa's!! Wooooo Hooooo! :jiggy:I really can't believe it! I guess I can tell the accountant we don't need the other tax documents lol

Claire I'm so sorry I can't believe we've got it before you - I feel really bad :sad:

I think we'll be getting champers at the weekend!

Thanks for all your support everyone & I will still update the thread - Wow I get to turn myself purple later! lol

Cara xxx

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SusieOR
OMG OMG We got our visa's!! Wooooo Hooooo! :jiggy:I really can't believe it! I guess I can tell the accountant we don't need the other tax documents lol

Claire I'm so sorry I can't believe we've got it before you - I feel really bad :sad:

Thanks for all your support everyone & I will still update the thread - Wow I get to turn myself purple later! lol

Cara xxx

Whohoooooooooooooooooooooo.... Cara thats brilliant news... I have been sat here waiting to hear from you guys!!! FAB... :jiggy::jiggy:

Guest chickeni

Cara xxx

Wahaayyy!!!!! Brilliant news! So pleased for you! We'll def have to meet up when you validate as we'll be in Adelaide early October so see you there!!

I can hear the champers popping from here.

Sarah

X

Guest Claire

Cara xxx

OMG that's amazing news, I am over the moon for you. Soooo glad you heard today especially with the carry on with your tax documents. Your accountant will be relived hhaha.

Do not feel bad you must enjoy today, and champers definitely on the cards at the weekend. I will find out soon (hopefully)

Enjoy today, and turn yourself purple later! I have the biggest smile on my face I am sooo happy for you, this has cheered me up :D

Enjoyyyyyyyy :)

Claire xx

Guest SusieOR

Cara xxx

You can book them flights now ;)

Guest chickeni
Hello,

No change for us today!

Claire x

Hi Claire,

So sorry you haven't got yours today but it IS on it's way.

Your turn next for sure!!

Sarah

X

Cara xxx

Champers at the weekend stuff that guys why wait....we had a bloody good drink the day we got ours......great excuse to go work with a hangover......

Good work guys.....:notworthy::)

HG

Guest SusieOR
Champers at the weekend stuff that guys why wait....we had a bloody good drink the day we got ours......great excuse to go work with a hangover......

Good work guys.....:notworthy::)

HG

I agree... in fact I think I would have mine open by now!!!! :biglaugh:

Guest mksandi

Cara xxx

Congrats Cara!

Guest natmark

Cara xxx

Wow! Congrats!

It definitely feels worth it after all the hoop jumping and worrying!

Enjoy the feeling

Natalie

Guest moviemummy

Cara xxx

Congratulations Cara! So happy for you. Good luck with the next stage - the move.

Your face will hurt by tonight with smiling! :D

Have a great day and celebrate like mad, then get down to your planning!!

L x

Guest Opportunities

Great news Cara, well deserved after they stretched your patience to the limits! A huge congrats to you guys!

Enjoy the celebrations...!

Karen

x

Guest spice

we are a family of 4 plus two dogs and we are going to Adelaide early next year maybe we canbe friends and keep in contact I just joined this yesterday...if you are on Facebook look up the group pommie princesses its for ladies only ...a new group but for Pommies in Oz...

good luck and greetings to you xx Sandra & gang

We got our visas too!!! Well done Cara. What a great feeling isn't it xx

Cara xxx

Guest teamV

Cara xxx

Great news Cara really chuffed for you:D

Guest teamV

Weve got our meds tomorrow in Manchester and an email has arrived from the police about our checks, so hopfully there on the way back.

I haven't been on for a while just needed a brake from it all ,but back in gear again now ,we are all a bit worried about tomorrow,but we have decided whats the point it won't change anything:)

Guest ben farrier

Cara please turn me purple can't beleive visa granted today. It is quite the most bizarre feeling. Good luck to everyone else it does happen even when you don't think it will. Booking flight for recctie trip next month now. Anyone know best place for flights?

Thanks to all on this forum it is a great help. Got Sharons dream coming over on Sunday so at least will know someone!

Guest natmark

Claire

I'm beginning to think the your CO has gone for a few beers. Can't believe you're still waiting. I honestly think it's time that your agent sends a gentle reminder to your CO that you're still waiting.

I can't understand for the life of me why you are still waiting....

Natalie