• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest chickeni
Hello,

Well guess what....... Still nothing hahaha!

Good luck to everyone else waiting:D

Claire x

Blimey you had me going for a sec!!

Any day now!

Sarah

X

Guest Cara&Gav
Hello,

Well guess what....... Still nothing hahaha!

Good luck to everyone else waiting:D

Claire x

Morning Claire,

You got me going then! Lets hope it's tomorrow......

Cara x

Guest SusieOR
Well done to everone who has received visas.

Does anyone know why the turn around is so quick just now? I was expecting at least a 12 - 18 month wait.

Cheers

Matt

Personally I think that there was such a long hold up last year (& for the past few years) that they are trying to clear backlogs that have built up!!!

But I wouldnt know for sure thats just my opinion.

Sx

Guest natmark

Claire

I really do feel for you. This process is torturous enough with all the waiting for different things but now that your CO has everything, the waiting is still not over.

I know what your agent said last week but I still don't see why they can't send them a gentle reminder.

I do have my fingers crossed that your wait will soon be over.

Natalie xxx

Guest nic-manchester
Thanks Claire. It's so nerve racking isn't it? I was wondering whether to ask when I am there if there are any problems. Hopefully the police checks will be back before the deadline but we're going to miss it anyway as our meds are on same day as deadline. We've told the agent and they are going to apply for an extension.

Is it true that you are asked to touch your toes at the medical? If so I've got BOB HOPE

Hi Jen

Dr Smith, told us while we were there that everything was ok he is so chatty and friendly he said everything was fine, the only thing he couldn't comment on was the bloods which took til tuesday to come back and they were fine!

We did have to touch toes, or at least as far as we could, and he was so gentle at taking the blood always a plus!

We went on friday 10th June, just logged on this morning and all medicals have been finalised.

Good luck for med's keep us posted.

Nicola

Guest Claire
Blimey you had me going for a sec!!

Any day now!

Sarah

X

Hhaha, I am going to laugh about it now, I am going for the longest wait out of March lodgements haha.

I will hear soon :) Thanks

Claire x

Guest Claire
Morning Claire,

You got me going then! Lets hope it's tomorrow......

Cara x

LOL thanks Cara, Ross and I have put on bets as to when we think we will hear!

How are you?

x

Guest Claire
Claire

I really do feel for you. This process is torturous enough with all the waiting for different things but now that your CO has everything, the waiting is still not over.

I know what your agent said last week but I still don't see why they can't send them a gentle reminder.

I do have my fingers crossed that your wait will soon be over.

Natalie xxx

Thanks Natalie,

Yeah I dont get why the agent is so againt emailing my CO. In the email she advised around 3 months. So I will elave it another full week and if nothing I will contact my agent to ask for an update, as that will eb 3 months from when I was granted a CO (a slow one at that) haha.

Thanks again,

Clairexx

Guest Claire

Has anyone ever used the 'Contact Us' function at the bottom of the online tracker?

Do you know if this directs any query to your CO?

Thanks

Claire

Guest chickeni
Has anyone ever used the 'Contact Us' function at the bottom of the online tracker?

Do you know if this directs any query to your CO?

Thanks

Claire

Hi Claire,

It basically goes to the case officer department then gets forwarded to your allocated co so yes they will get it.

People seem to have had mixed experiences with this method but it did work for me. I'm sure there's nothing to lose although not sure they will communicate with you directly if you have instructed an agent? I'm sure someone who has used an agent will tell you.

What's the worst that will happen? They'll say they can't and you must go through your agent?

Sarah

X

Guest Claire
Hi Claire,

It basically goes to the case officer department then gets forwarded to your allocated co so yes they will get it.

People seem to have had mixed experiences with this method but it did work for me. I'm sure there's nothing to lose although not sure they will communicate with you directly if you have instructed an agent? I'm sure someone who has used an agent will tell you.

What's the worst that will happen? They'll say they can't and you must go through your agent?

Sarah

X

Thanks Sarah!

I just want my file looked at, so sent a wee blank message lol probably won't work but my agent said we should just wait :( they won't contact the CO!

Thanks again Sarah!

Claire xx

Guest chickeni
Thanks Sarah!

I just want my file looked at, so sent a wee blank message lol probably won't work but my agent said we should just wait :( they won't contact the CO!

Thanks again Sarah!

Claire xx

A blank message? Don't be afraid they're only human after all! I would say that you realise your agent is dealing but you are concerned and I'm sure they will respond.

Sarah

X

Guest Claire
A blank message? Don't be afraid they're only human after all! I would say that you realise your agent is dealing but you are concerned and I'm sure they will respond.

Sarah

X

I am just worried my agent will go off on one as they were against me our them contacting them!

I will send the email tonight.

So hope we hear tomorrow :) x

Guest Cara&Gav
Thanks Sarah!

Thanks again Sarah!

Claire xx

I agree with Sarah, I think you shouldn't be afraid to send them a message. I'm sure I got my visa because I asked our agent to send a message asking them if they had everything they needed from us. I think then they had to lok at the file & they might as well deal with it and grant your visa!

I really chased my agent & she just did it for me in the end (well she said she did!). You have to remember that YOU are paying the agent to work ON BEHALF of you. They are there to help with your application and give you advise but not to tell you what to do. I would just insist on your details - maybe they don't mind waiting 3 months, but you do!

They may well be giving visa's to the people who shout the loudest.

Cara xx

Guest chickeni
I am just worried my agent will go off on one as they were against me our them contacting them!

I will send the email tonight.

So hope we hear tomorrow :) x

Here here Cara! Claire - Don't forget you are paying them for a service and as the customer you have every right to ask them for information or to chase things up on your behalf. It really frustrates me when agents are less than cooperative as they seem to forget who they are working for. Anyway - be firm but fair and I am sure you will hear something more positive very soon.

Blimey this is like a soap opera! I can't wait to log in tomorrow morning to hear the latest!

We are all feeling your frustration and hopefully this will all become a distant memory very soon.

Sarah

x

Guest teamV
Dr Smith was fab, so funny and great with the kids, make sure you take plenty of change with you we parked right outside the clinic and it cost £5.40 for 1 half hours and we did it in time, failing that there is a NCP accross the road.

I worry about everything, my husband takes it all in his stride but you know how it is when you have kids its one thing uprooting them from everything they know just don't want too much stress for them.

Good luck for tomorrow hope it goes well keep us posted :cute:

Hi,just like you said ,the doc was great ,we parked out side.so we've gone to tgi Fridays for a meal and a few pints ,as I've been off the drink for weeks:D

Kev.

Guest Claire
Hi Claire, yes I have used it and got message saying info was to be passed to my CO.

Give it a go!

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Do you have an agent?

claire

Hi Stephen,

Do you have an agent?

claire

Hi Claire, no I never used one. Good point the email which comes back will go to your agent. But I think you CO will still get it. I did everything myself, dont understand why people use agents, you still have to get all the info, they just pass it on for you.

Stephen

Guest Claire
Hi Claire, no I never used one. Good point the email which comes back will go to your agent. But I think you CO will still get it. I did everything myself, dont understand why people use agents, you still have to get all the info, they just pass it on for you.

Stephen

I regret it, I sent the email am now worried of what the agent is going to say!

I will blame it on Ross!