jim and adel

Flight sale - Malaysia Airlines

Just in case anyone's thinking of a holiday back to UK (or elsewhere) Malaysia Airlines' sale started today - UK returns at $1299. I'd suggest getting in quick - was chaos trying to book this morning! :goofy:

Jim

Guest guest3462

just to add tho that the fees and taxes are around $700 so it bumps price up quite a bit. there are only flights in august left!

The far is valid from August through to March I think, but they probably only have limited seats available at the low price.

Yes malaysian airlines are cheap,we are going over to South africa in August and the tickets are $800-$900 each(including TAXES)...its a really great airline and our stopover is only 4 hours....much better airline than qantas and South african airways people normally say you get what you pay for BUT really this is worth it and its great service!!

Guest Guest5035
    just to add tho that the fees and taxes are around $700 so it bumps price up quite a bit. there are only flights in august left!

you beat me to it, for around $200 more i think singas are better.

stevo

Guest Guest5035

I take that back, just been to lastminute.com.au, dep adel to Hrow 20/08 and leaving Hrow 20/09 was around $2500 all up for 2 adults!! Flight times outward mean a night in KL but not on way back.

stevo

Guest Nat

Just had a look, I can seem to get flights going out, but none coming back.

Just wondered, how do you know about these flight sales. Is there a way, of knowing when it will be happening, in advance, so you can get a pick, first thing? I only found out about it, by looking in here, just wondered if there was another way.

I booked a flight tonight about 9pm for October fly here to KL 2:40 min stop over in KL and on to London. On way back its a 3:20 stop over in KL And all for the bargin price of $1249.21 all up fees taxes the lot for under $1250.

just to add tho that the fees and taxes are around $700 so it bumps price up quite a bit.

You're wrong. We booked two adults and a child to UK, return flights for $3770.

Jim

Here is the web site http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/au/en/deals/deals-of-the-day.html there are certain dates you can travel in not just August left as I booked late last night and booked for October.And the taxes and fees are included so no need to add anything on my total cost was under $1250

Thank's for this post Jim.

Stacey and I have just booked return flights from Adelaide to Heathrow dep late October, stopping on way in KL for 3 days coming home mid Nov for $1,282 each, brill.

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks for the comment, Andy - glad you guys took advantage of the offer!

Cheers, Jim

Hi I've been looking for flights myself last few days for Sep, which sites have you booked with because I've tried them all and can't see any cheap flights.

I think the sale ended on 16th May..