Guest guest7008

Should come with a HEALTH WARNING.......

Guest guest7008

Like Cigarettes, alcohol, drugs....the migration process should come with a health warning....when you first click on the DIAC website a warning shuld flash up on the screen...... If you decide to continue with this process the following may and probably will happen...... You will drink to excess...you will smoke....you will overeat or not eat at all.....you will think and breath VISA VISA VISA....you will continually be thinking about TRA....the Sponsorship....then will we lodge in time.....then you will either put on weight or loose weight...then you will worry about medicals making your otherwise healthy blood pressure go sky high...your BMI will be over or under because you have stopped or are continually eating....you will age prematurely because of the worrying...you get carpol tunnel syndrome because of ALWAYS being on a keyboard...you will love your case officer more than your O/H..... and finally when you are given that Golden Ticket you will take on the appearance of a headless chicken telling everyone and anyone that you have got your VISA...they won't care cos they don't want you to go anyway....Oh the constant joy of the migration process .....:biglaugh:

Guest pixie7

Oh that is so true! I'm just glad we're not the only ones- nice that we're all stressed and obsessed together!;)

Guest cornish Busdriver

true so very true lol lol lol lol

Guest guest7008
    good thread, made me smile

Thats my job for the day...to make people smile and laugh and to just forget going insane for 10 seconds!!!!:biglaugh:

Guest Claire

This made me laugh soooo much! I think I have experienced everything you detailed hahaha!!

Thanks!!

x

Guest Opportunities

SO FUNNY!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

This process definitely takes over your life, but in the end it is so worth it and we can all look back at it as a distant memory, but now living the life we always dreamt of...

The weak will not inherit the earth... LOL

Karen

x

Guest Cara&Gav
    Like Cigarettes, alcohol, drugs....the migration process should come with a health warning....when you first click on the DIAC website a warning shuld flash up on the screen...... If you decide to continue with this process the following may and probably will happen...... You will drink to excess...you will smoke....you will overeat or not eat at all.....you will think and breath VISA VISA VISA....you will continually be thinking about TRA....the Sponsorship....then will we lodge in time.....then you will either put on weight or loose weight...then you will worry about medicals making your otherwise healthy blood pressure go sky high...your BMI will be over or under because you have stopped or are continually eating....you will age prematurely because of the worrying...you get carpol tunnel syndrome because of ALWAYS being on a keyboard...you will love your case officer more than your O/H..... and finally when you are given that Golden Ticket you will take on the appearance of a headless chicken telling everyone and anyone that you have got your VISA...they won't care cos they don't want you to go anyway....Oh the constant joy of the migration process .....:biglaugh:

Great post :biglaugh: x

Brought memories back of the whole migration process, but as we approach our 2nd anniversary here, I can say it's well worth it in the end.