Can 176 visa with SA SS move to another state in the first 2 yrs due to job?

Guest ozdream

Guest saintkamy

Please can anybody confrim that Gollywobbler response to 176 state obligation is also valid for 190?

Have there been any changes or its still the same PR visa?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saintkamy

Thanks for the reply, but I was referring to Gollywobbler famous post that stated one can live in other state on 176

Soo my question was that the same constitutional rights of free movement up holds for 190 too

Guest Claire-n-tel
Thanks for the reply, but I was referring to Gollywobbler famous post that stated one can live in other state on 176

Soo my question was that the same constitutional rights of free movement up holds for 190 too

As i said.......the obligations would be the same.......the 190 visa is basically the new 176 visa, if you read the conditions of both you will find them to be the same