Guest HelenB

Certifying documents for Australia???

Guest HelenB

Hi I have to certify a load of copied documents and certificates for the Australian Medical Council!!

Their list of suitable contenders seemed to be mainly compose of the Australian Consulate. can't see that happening!!!!!

Anyone use UK solicitors??? does any one know if the AMC accept this! I have about 16 documents to be signed.... no doubt it will cost a lot!! any advice will be appreciated.

thanks

Helen

IELTS Academic booked for the 9th of July - fingers crossed :)

Guest helene73

I used a solicitor :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Helene, if you go into settings in Tapatalk, you can turn that annoying signature off. Was glad when I found it! Lol.

I used a solicitor to certify all my documents, they charged about £10 to do them all.

Guest Fluterby

We just got a solicitor to do ours. £5 each.

David

Hi Helen,

my OH Julia is in the process of registering with AHPRA. She sent them an email to ask if it was ok to use a solicitor to to certify documents, they replied and said yes. After getting this done they then contacted her, and contradicted themselves, to say they should have been certified by a Notary Public ! So we are having to send things again, all adding to the time it is taking and needless to say, the cost !

Ian

Guest Fluterby

Hi Ian

my wife is a nurse and all ours were done by a solicitor, no probs.

David

Hi Ian

my wife is a nurse and all ours were done by a solicitor, no probs.

David

Hi David,

I think its probably a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing with AHPRA.

Ian

Guest HelenB
    Hi Helen,

my OH Julia is in the process of registering with AHPRA. She sent them an email to ask if it was ok to use a solicitor to to certify documents, they replied and said yes. After getting this done they then contacted her, and contradicted themselves, to say they should have been certified by a Notary Public ! So we are having to send things again, all adding to the time it is taking and needless to say, the cost !

Ian

Hi Ian, thanks for the info. Who is qualified to be a Notary Public in the Uk?

Helen

Hi Ian, thanks for the info. Who is qualified to be a Notary Public in the Uk?

Helen

Hi Helen,

We just did a search on Yell.com for Notary Public in North Yorks. and found one in Harrogate, about 10 miles from us.

Ian

Guest HelenB
    Hi Helen,

We just did a search on Yell.com for Notary Public in North Yorks. and found one in Harrogate, about 10 miles from us.

Ian

Hi

Completely forgot about yellow pages- great will do that! Should be some floating around Dorset

Helen

Guest vicky_1970

I used a solicitor - she only charged £10 for about 30 docs. Have a ring around some solicitors - all they do is stamp the docs and sign them

Good luck

Vicky

Guest HelenB
    I used a solicitor - she only charged £10 for about 30 docs. Have a ring around some solicitors - all they do is stamp the docs and sign them

Good luck

Vicky

Thanks Vicky

I am going to mooch around for the best price!

Helen

Hi

I had to use a 'notary public' for documents requested by AHPRA.It cost £70 for approx 10-15 documents and 5mins work!!!

He was also a solicitor but AHPRA were insistent that it had to be a 'notary public'.

Jayne