xzibit

Everyone apart from midlanders meet

As the Midlanders are having a meet I thought we could have one for everyone else.

Where: Watermark Hotel, Glenelg

When: saturday 30th July 7.30pm

Everyone from around the world (apart from the midlands) welcome.

;)

Everyone from around the world (apart from the midlands) welcome.

;)

LMAO :) Did make me chuckle!

Hi as we've missed on a few get togethers, we'll be happy to join in - kids ok to come? (8 & 12). NB: From Wiltshire :wink:

Lol everyone is welcome Dan (even midlanders).

To recognise each other? Just listen out for accents lol. I don't know the layout so can't say I'll be in a certain area.

Only been here a matter of days so unsure of the "done thing" - can kids come too (16 and 13)?

If they're happy to buy a round lol

The last time i was in the Watermark it was a lovely summers eve and it was heaving but it might not be so busy at this time of year. Think children can stay in there til 10ish but you might be best ringing / popping in just to double check.

I am coming minus the smelly ones to get a break! :biggrin: Oh is on babysitting duty. Hope to see you Sat x

Guest Darkmoore

Really good meet up :)

nice to meet you all, will look forward to meeting you all again sometime... :D

Emma x

Had a great night but sore head this morning lol. Need to book in another date for a headache ;-) Thanks Leigh for organising

where did u girls end up in town if anywhere?

Asked the girl that was sitting the other side of aisle in the tram, where she was off and she took us to a great 'pub' Crown & Anchor. Good music and lots of zz top lookalikes lol Lucy was in her element.

Hey...Guys sorry couldn't make it....had a very spirited night in the bay on friday and drank through my wallet!!! Sounds like a great night was had!!!

Guest Richie_T
    Asked the girl that was sitting the other side of aisle in the tram, where she was off and she took us to a great 'pub' Crown & Anchor. Good music and lots of zz top lookalikes lol Lucy was in her element.

Crown and Scepter? Ive wanted to go there for a while- or is this the crown and anchor?! Cant wait for next meet though, weather will be much better too for it :_)

Crown and Scepter? Ive wanted to go there for a while- or is this the crown and anchor?! Cant wait for next meet though, weather will be much better too for it :_)

Been to the Crown & Scepter a few times but early eve as they have a happy hour. On Sat we went to Crown & Anchor (Grenfell St) but depends what music you are interested in (See link) http://www.musicsa.com.au/venues/crownandanchor/