Guest Sabcal77

Irish living in Adeladie

Guest Sabcal77

Hi I'm new on this but just wanted to see if there was any Irish living in Adelaide? I have moved to Adelaide since Sept 2011 with my boyfriend and my 1 year old girl.

Guest eager6

Hows it going???We are Irish!!!!Family 6 living in Brighton.Another family we know family 4 live in Mount Barker.

Does not seem to be too many here in Adelaide.Hope u are settling in well.Siobhan

Guest eager6

Thank you to whoever deleted a certain persons remarks from this forum.Getting a bit nasty!

Hi I'm new on this but just wanted to see if there was any Irish living in Adelaide? I have moved to Adelaide since Sept 2011 with my boyfriend and my 1 year old girl.

Lots of irish in adelaide. We are a family of 4 living in Payneham South for last few years. We know of lots of families around the place, especially down south. Look up Adelaide Irish Connect on Facebook. They are a nice group of Irish people who meet up for a jar every few months. Hope the move works out. IMO, it is a great place to bring up the kids. Peel back the layers and you will see how good it is. Best of luck,

Guest VIMAL

Hi I'm new on this but just wanted to see if there was any my friend from Gujarat - India living in Adelaide? I have moved to Adelaide in January with my wife and my 6year old daughter.

Guest Rochesdownunder

And us too from Co Clare East of the city Family of 5 always willing to meet up for a cup of tea !! pm me

Try the Irish club in the city Carington street or listen to the Irish hour on the radio every tuesday 1;30 till 2;30 EBI 103.1 you can find out whats going on with them..

Guest maznolan

hi everyone

just moved to aldinga beach with my husband and 6 year old daughter would love to make contact with other irish families in the area.

x