Guest stephb

Got the Visa!!!

Guest stephb

Hey all,

just had to share the very exciting news that this afternoon I got the email from my agent to say I have been granted my visa!:jiggy:

Can't believe it! Had thought i'd have been waiting a bit longer due to other hold ups, but they must just needed the final document!

Did a group email out to friends, but it's odd doing that knowing it will be bad news rather than good for some :confused: but figured this was the place to come for some understanding!

So to all those still waiting (i still feel like one of you, i need to get my head in gear!...) it will happen, you're getting closer all the time! :)

now starts the organising!

steph:v_SPIN:

Guest mOZzy

woheyyyy great news!!!

congratulations!!!!

flights booked yet?! ;)

good luck!

Guest suejohndan

Hi Steph,

glitteryourway-c9f97dda.gif

Keep us posted on your move.

Good luck

Sue & John

Hey all,

just had to share the very exciting news that this afternoon I got the email from my agent to say I have been granted my visa!:jiggy:

Can't believe it! Had thought i'd have been waiting a bit longer due to other hold ups, but they must just needed the final document!

Did a group email out to friends, but it's odd doing that knowing it will be bad news rather than good for some :confused: but figured this was the place to come for some understanding!

So to all those still waiting (i still feel like one of you, i need to get my head in gear!...) it will happen, you're getting closer all the time! :)

now starts the organising!

steph:v_SPIN:

Conratulations great news, enjoy the celebrations tonight and start planning the new life

Guest stephb

thank you all for your lovely responses! i must admit i feel hugely in need of them having had the family evening tonight where it is all hitting home. when i got home (im staying with my folks to save a bit of cash before the final move) mum and dad congratulated me and even cracked open a bottle of champagne. but then my mum got to crying. it was a relief in a way because it hadnt happened before though id know how she felt about me going. now its more out in the open and its a relief to find i still want to go as much as ever, but it feels pretty horrible in lots of other ways. this forum feels such a sanctuary to deal with this sort of stuff though, great to have a place where people understand and are genuine in saying congratulations rather than not-so-secretly wishing youd stay!

sorry, outpour over (for now anyway...)! thanks for listening ;):wacko:

Guest Django
    but then my mum got to crying.

Its all so real now. Good luck with your plans when d'you plan to fly out?

Pete

Guest stephb

end of april is the plan. im staying for a cousins wedding, although as things stand his own parents and sisters arent going so it may not be quite the family union id been hoping for:(

but it gives a little more saving time anyway! hoping to book my ticket in the next week or so. the idea of booking 'one way' seems a very big deal!:jiggy::err:

Congratulations Steph, the next few months will fly by! Saying goodbye to your family will be hard but you WILL see them again, it's just a question of who visits who first! I bet your family will be flying out to see you before next Christmas!:cute:

Guest Meggy_xoxo_xoxo

:wubclub:CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you have a great time when you get here it really is a wonderful place:wubclub:

Meggy_xoxo_xoxo

Guest Donna

Congrats Steph...All the waiting finally paid off! I am so pleased to hear your good news!

Guest stephb

thank you! you all continue to be a very welcome support network!:wubclub:

Guest Missbabz

Great news Steph! How exciting, it's all happening now!

All the very best

Babz & Kevin We are still waiting.......

Guest stephb

it is so nice looking on here and seeing lots of congrats :cute:

i booked my flight on wednesday- big day 26th April!

Hope to catch up with some of you over there! :) x