sharons dream

Short term let wanted for feburary.

Hello everyone I am looking for a short term let from 1 st febuary 12 for about 3-4 weeks . Would consider any area but i do like the look of seaford rise, port noarlunga and that way. We are a family of 4 so would like three bedrooms if possible but would consider 2 as both children are still young enough to share. Thank you

Guest Guest6899

Hi Sharon, have you finally booked your flights?? i cant post or read most on APP so a bit behind the times due to internet problems. Good luck with your move..

Lisa x

Guest joynaldx

hi I am moving Adelaide on 25Feb...looking for a short term rental for myself for 2-4 weeks. i need the cheaper one...any suggestion would be highly appreciable...

Thanks

Joy

Hi Joy

We have availability for the dates you are looking for. Our weekly rate is $750 per week or $700 per week for 4 weeks or me. Fully inclusive of all utilities. We are also just a few steps from the beach!

Check out our website and let me know if we can help you.

Thanks

Sarah

We are booked for the period that you require but perhaps Judi from Roo Rentals www.roorentals.com.au or Kris from Margarita's www.margaritasplace.com.au have availability?

I think that Billabong homes www.billabonghomes.com.au might also have availability and it might be worthwhile checking their web site.

Hope that you find somewhere. It's a busy period of the year and there's some competition with people visiting on holiday.

Tamara

Thanks I have looked at Coastal vines and they are booked up for febuary

Hello

we have availability from the 20th February if that is any help?