Short term let wanted for feburary.

sharons dream

Guest Guest6899

Hi Sharon, have you finally booked your flights?? i cant post or read most on APP so a bit behind the times due to internet problems. Good luck with your move..

Lisa x

Guest joynaldx

hi I am moving Adelaide on 25Feb...looking for a short term rental for myself for 2-4 weeks. i need the cheaper one...any suggestion would be highly appreciable...

Thanks

Joy

We are booked for the period that you require but perhaps Judi from Roo Rentals www.roorentals.com.au or Kris from Margarita's www.margaritasplace.com.au have availability?

I think that Billabong homes www.billabonghomes.com.au might also have availability and it might be worthwhile checking their web site.

Hope that you find somewhere. It's a busy period of the year and there's some competition with people visiting on holiday.

Tamara