Whats everyone doing for Mothers Day??

Just wondered what everyone is upto tomorrow on Mothers Day? Got any nice plans?

Im off to walk/run the Mothers Day Classic which is held in the morning at Elders Park, then hubby and our daughters are lunching in Glenelg. I reckon it might be a mini nap in the afternoon and later going to watch The Avengers with some friends.

I reckon that sounds like a pretty awesome way to spend the day!

What are you upto?

Sarahx

Guest Barney Rubble

Going to the Hogs Breath Cafe with Wifey and 2 boys then we've got a leave pass to go to eldests soccer game whilst 'mum' is (should rephrase that as) wants to come home get a glass of wine and have some P & Q reading her book.

All winners !

Best of both worlds! I celebrate Mpther's Day twice!

Been spoilt rotten with a nice roast dinner at my daughter's house tomorrow!

First Mother's Day here (celebrated UK Mother's Day in April with a gift and long Skype talk with my son)

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

My little people are taking me out for lunch :smile:

The 4 year old was a bit worried though because if they're taking me out then he will have to drive and he doesn't know how to! But 7 year old has come to the rescue and said she'll drive!

:wubclub: