Little India

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

if ever anyone wants to visit "Little India' on Main North road at Enfield opposite Enfield plaza, theres 2 indian cafes/restaurants, popped in at lunch time i counted 68 indians eating there, great sign, 2 huge Samosas $5, yum yum..

stevo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SA Great

What is it with Poms and Indian food? Adelaide has a massive array of restaurants. We have eaten our way around the world in Adelaide and found some fantastic restaurants. Branch out people!!

Guest Guest5035
What is it with Poms and Indian food? Adelaide has a massive array of restaurants. We have eaten our way around the world in Adelaide and found some fantastic restaurants. Branch out people!!

i'm australian..and so have i eaten around the world, just a recco have you any good reccos..

stevo

Edited by Guest5035

We don't only eat Indian food you know. It is one of many favourites for fat gits like myself.

• 4 weeks later...

from my experience though of Indian food i have to say that the vegetarian restuarants catering for brahmains are the best as they really have to have a varied menu and imagination to make that food. I have a great little south indian place around th ecorner from me.

Anyway when i am in Adelaide will definately check out this street you are recommending.