Guest Guest5035

Little India

Guest Guest5035

if ever anyone wants to visit "Little India' on Main North road at Enfield opposite Enfield plaza, theres 2 indian cafes/restaurants, popped in at lunch time i counted 68 indians eating there, great sign, 2 huge Samosas $5, yum yum..

stevo

Sounds good. Always a good sign. We often eat at a Chinese in Gouger St, always full of locals too and the food is good and the prices are ok.

Thanks.

Never been there but when im on night shift there are always taxi's parked there so if the indians are eating it, it must be good!

68 - I like your precision! I'd have got bored after counting about twenty, but you stuck it out to get an accurate report!

Sounds good though, I love Indian food.

Guest SA Great

What is it with Poms and Indian food? Adelaide has a massive array of restaurants. We have eaten our way around the world in Adelaide and found some fantastic restaurants. Branch out people!!

Guest Guest5035
    What is it with Poms and Indian food? Adelaide has a massive array of restaurants. We have eaten our way around the world in Adelaide and found some fantastic restaurants. Branch out people!!

i'm australian..and so have i eaten around the world, just a recco have you any good reccos..

stevo

Edited by Guest5035

We don't only eat Indian food you know. It is one of many favourites for fat gits like myself.

Definitely! Splendid food at that location. Lots of small places, I call it the "Gulab Archipelago", my wife tells me to stop being stupid.

Guest jove

counted 70 people in mcDonalds the other day, great burgers there!

just saying....i'll get my coat.

:D

Just kidding :)

Guest jove

from my experience though of Indian food i have to say that the vegetarian restuarants catering for brahmains are the best as they really have to have a varied menu and imagination to make that food. I have a great little south indian place around th ecorner from me.

Anyway when i am in Adelaide will definately check out this street you are recommending.