Process time for SA state nomination (for Visa Subclass 190)

Guest cnsaikrishna

Guest lifeisbeautiful

Made visa application yesterday. Now another waiting time.

Got the PCC's already with me.

Guy's can we have the medical's before the case officer ask ?

lifeisbeautiful

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made visa application yesterday. Now another waiting time.

Got the PCC's already with me.

Guy's can we have the medical's before the case officer ask ?

lifeisbeautiful

Re medicals. Am not sure what the process is now with the new visas. Just remember your visa clock to activate starts ticking from whenever you do your police check or medical, whichever is first. So if you've not done them, wait till asked I'd say, to allow a bit of extra time for activation at the other end.

Guest Tracey Le

They have processed application receiving since 12 Nov. My application was submitted on 27 Oct but there is no news. What should I do? Is there anyone on the same boat? I am so worried!

Submitted all the Documents required to CO on 1/1/2013.

Hope to listen from him soon...Awaiting (not so) patiently...

Could anyone please tell me what is the current pattern on Visa Grant???

How much days are they taking to Grant Visa???

Your answers will help me in waiting :smile:

Guest Haythem Hassan

Good Luck Peal, hope you get the good news soon

Tracey, I think you should wait for some more, I know waiting is very hard,,,, I saw other posts said that they got reply in the 13 or 14 week, sometimes they take abit longer time in sending the reply

I'm still waiting as i submitted SA SS on 4 Dec....

Guest ColinOz
They have processed application receiving since 12 Nov. My application was submitted on 27 Oct but there is no news. What should I do? Is there anyone on the same boat? I am so worried!

Hi, you should contact immigration south australia and ask them about your application.

How do I know when I get assigned a CO, do they send me an email or do I have to check regularly the site?

Guest Tracey Le

I have sent them an email stating about my case with no news although the time has passed. They gave feedback fhat they could not find my reference number on their system. I provided them the screenshot with reference number and status Submitted, my name, DoB, EOI. Again, they could not locate my file. The receipient said that s/he will pass to the management to check.

OMG, I am dying of worrying...

Guest rajsiri
I have sent them an email stating about my case with no news although the time has passed. They gave feedback fhat they could not find my reference number on their system. I provided them the screenshot with reference number and status Submitted, my name, DoB, EOI. Again, they could not locate my file. The receipient said that s/he will pass to the management to check.

OMG, I am dying of worrying...

Hello Tracey,

I wish you all the best for your application. Could you please tell me if you have received the application submitted email after you have finished your application. The reason i am asking is, i have applied for SS last week and in a similar occupation ( Recruitment Consultant) like you.

Thanks,

Sirisha

Guest Tracey Le

Hi Sirisha,

As I recalled and after checking, I received no confirmed notification email from the system after my submissioj on Oct 27. I should have received it,shouldnt I? How about you? When did you submit your SS application? Any feedback?

Guest rajsiri
Hi Sirisha,

As I recalled and after checking, I received no confirmed notification email from the system after my submissioj on Oct 27. I should have received it,shouldnt I? How about you? When did you submit your SS application? Any feedback?

Hi Tracey,

Yeah, you should have received it. It is purely the online system fail then. I have submitted mine on 27 December 2012 and i have received the email shortly after submission. According to the current processing timeline, i think i can only expect an answer by march 2013..I wish they have enough places left for ''recruitment consultants'' by then. btw, i have applied for ''489 provisional'' since i was short with 5 points on ''190''.

Hi all,

It gives me extreme pleasure to share the great news that we have been granted VISA!!!!!!

We are extremely happy and the feeling is still sinking in!!! This is the first news that I got in the day!!!!!

Wooohoo!!!! :jiggy:

Adelaide here we come!!!!!

All the Best to all of you!!!!

Congrats Pearl

Same here!! Found out on Friday the news is still sinking in!!! I didn't even get assigned a case officer - first that I heard from anyone was the visa grant Fingers crossed everyone else, seems that they are granting pretty fast!

Congrats Pearl

Same here!! Found out on Friday the news is still sinking in!!! I didn't even get assigned a case officer - first that I heard from anyone was the visa grant Fingers crossed everyone else, seems that they are granting pretty fast!

Congrats nancy!!!

Amazing feeling!!!!

Guest Delta Tango
Hi Delta, Nancy,

Any update on your visa Grant, its a long time Delta you have not updated on your status. Take care,

Hi Suresh

I'm still waiting :arghh: but hoping it wont be too much longer!!

How are your plans coming along?

Dx

Guest ColinOz
Hi all,

It gives me extreme pleasure to share the great news that we have been granted VISA!!!!!!

We are extremely happy and the feeling is still sinking in!!! This is the first news that I got in the day!!!!!

Wooohoo!!!! :jiggy:

Adelaide here we come!!!!!

All the Best to all of you!!!!

Congrats Pearl!!!, I'm still waiting for the CO to be assigned but it seems that things are moving really fast after that

best of luck in your move to adelaide

Guest rajsiri
I received my SA SS approval on 08 JanG and EOI application on the same day. Now come to the last waiting step...

Congratulations Tracey....keep us posted with the updates about your application...