Process time for SA state nomination (for Visa Subclass 190)

Guest cnsaikrishna

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I got my SA SS approved and I received my EOI Invite today (30th oct 2012):biglaugh:

SA SS - online started - 25th July 2012

SA SS - Online submitted - 27th July 2012

SA SS - Approved & EOI Invited - 30th Oct 2012

The day I submitted my online SA app. the status was submitted and now It has changed to Approved.

Hope this may help some of our fourm friends,

If any one interested to know few more information, you may PM me

Good Luck to All.

Congrats Suresh!!!! icon14.png

I submitted mine on Aug 3rd...Hope to hear from them by the end of this week....Fingers crossed!!!

Edited by snifter
email

Guest Delta Tango
I have heard that the processing time has been increased to 14 weeks from 12 weeks???

Hi Pearl

Yes the website is quoting 14 weeks now. This info is updated here https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/eligibility%20requirements also if you are logged into the website you can subscribe to the page to have any updates emailed to you directly :)

Guest waltzingmatilda
Hi got mine today too!!! Whoop whoop :biggrin:

So how long is the next stage? ie to get the visa? Does anyone know or will the answer be how long is piece of string!! lol:biglaugh:

Hi everyone,

I got my SA SS approved and I received my EOI Invite today (30th oct 2012):biglaugh:

SA SS - online started - 25th July 2012

SA SS - Online submitted - 27th July 2012

SA SS - Approved & EOI Invited - 30th Oct 2012

The day I submitted my online SA app. the status was submitted and now It has changed to Approved.

Hope this may help some of our fourm friends,

If any one interested to know few more information, PM me

Good Luck to All.

Hi Suresh,

Congratulations.....

When did you submitted your EOI.

Thanks

Mazher

Edited by snifter
email

Hi Pearl

Yes the website is quoting 14 weeks now. This info is updated here https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/eligibility%20requirements also if you are logged into the website you can subscribe to the page to have any updates emailed to you directly :)

But my application has been lodged by an Agent....Anyways thx for the suggestion Delta.. :)

Guest Delta Tango
So how long is the next stage? ie to get the visa? Does anyone know or will the answer be how long is piece of string!! lol:biglaugh:

Yes, it's a bit like how long is a piece of string!!! The website quotes that a CO will be allocated within 5 weeks, but ours was allocated in 1½ weeks!! Not sure how long the final decision takes after CO is allocated and all documents are received?? My advice is to complete the application, upload your documents and get PCCs & meds arranged asap! Are you with an agent or are you going it alone?

Guest waltzingmatilda
Yes, it's a bit like how long is a piece of string!!! The website quotes that a CO will be allocated within 5 weeks, but ours was allocated in 1½ weeks!! Not sure how long the final decision takes after CO is allocated and all documents are received?? My advice is to complete the application, upload your documents and get PCCs & meds arranged asap! Are you with an agent or are you going it alone?

We are with an agent who is on holiday until next Mon!! Ive asked if i should go and arrange all the pcc and medicals but the lady I spoke to said to wait until asked! I wish I was going it alone as it took them 3 weeks to do my ss application! I'm just so impatient lol!!!

Hi Suresh,

Congratulations.....

When did you submitted your EOI.

Thanks

Mazher

Hi,

I submitted my EOI through agent on 6th July 2012.

Thanks to Delta, Pearl, Lifeisbeautiful, mazher and others........

Suresh

Guest Delta Tango
We are with an agent who is on holiday until next Mon!! Ive asked if i should go and arrange all the pcc and medicals but the lady I spoke to said to wait until asked! I wish I was going it alone as it took them 3 weeks to do my ss application! I'm just so impatient lol!!!

On holiday!!! At this crucial time?!!! lol. I think the meds do have to wait until the application is submitted as we got a link to a referal letter after submitting our application, which we filled in electronically for our chosen health centre. I think this needs to be done before you can phone to make an appointment. The PCCs can be done at anytime though, you have the option of a 2 day service for £80/pp or a 10 day service which is cheaper.

I'm very impatient too, don't know how i've coped with all the waiting involved in the visa process! lol Hope your agent works quickly for you when they return!! :smile:

SA updated SNOL just now.

261111 ICT Business Analyst changed from "Medium Availability" to "Low Availability".

Anybody got the invitation in 261111?

Hi Kunhuang,

I applied for 261111 and still waiting, are you from the same occupation?

Also, whether this change will effect the processing time for SS.

Thanks.

Guest jay2012

mine is developer programmer and it went to 'special conditions apply' day before yesterday.

today SA Immi refused my application since I don't meet those special conditions :(

don't know what to do now :'(

Guest Delta Tango
mine is developer programmer and it went to 'special conditions apply' day before yesterday.

today SA Immi refused my application since I don't meet those special conditions :(

don't know what to do now :'(

Sorry to hear that Jay, you must be really disappointed :( the only thing I can think of is trying another state if your occupation is on their list but not knowing your circumstances for choosing SA, I don't know if that would be an option to you.

Best wishes for your next step x

Sorry to hear that Jay, you must be really disappointed :( the only thing I can think of is trying another state if your occupation is on their list but not knowing your circumstances for choosing SA, I don't know if that would be an option to you.

Best wishes for your next step x

Hi Delta,

I would like to know a few information, what are the documents you uploaded for DIAC. Also did you scan and uploaded original documents or photo copy with notarized attested documents? please share, I need to discuss on the same, if its okay to you could you send me a test

Edited by snifter
Removed email as per forum rules

Guest Delta Tango
Hi Delta,

I would like to know a few information, what are the documents you uploaded for DIAC. Also did you scan and uploaded original documents or photo copy with notarized attested documents? please share, I need to discuss on the same, if its okay to you could you send me a test

Hi Suresh

I sent the following documents which I based on various information on the website & application form:

ME (primary applicant)

Birth certificate (certified), Passport (certified), Marriage certificate (certified) IELTS results, Qualification certificate, Skills assessment, Contract of employment, Resume, Job description, Tax documents (P60) 2000-2012, Payslips Apr - Sept 2012, Bank statements for all accounts (1 year), Mortgage statement, Property valuation, PCC.

Husband (secondary applicant)

Birth certificate (certified), Passport (certified), Bank statements for all accounts (1 year), PCC.

I've no idea if all these were required but I just made my own judgement. Documents required will obviously differ according to personal circumstances.

I scanned & uploaded all the documents, I had our personal documents certified, no idea if this is required in the new system but i read it somewhere and figured i'd do it anyway, just incase!!

Hope this helps

:wubclub:

Edited by snifter
Removed deleted text

Hi Suresh

I sent the following documents which I based on various information on the website & application form:

ME (primary applicant)

Birth certificate (certified), Passport (certified), Marriage certificate (certified) IELTS results, Qualification certificate, Skills assessment, Contract of employment, Resume, Job description, Tax documents (P60) 2000-2012, Payslips Apr - Sept 2012, Bank statements for all accounts (1 year), Mortgage statement, Property valuation, PCC.

Husband (secondary applicant)

Birth certificate (certified), Passport (certified), Bank statements for all accounts (1 year), PCC.

I've no idea if all these were required but I just made my own judgement. Documents required will obviously differ according to personal circumstances.

I scanned & uploaded all the documents, I had our personal documents certified, no idea if this is required in the new system but i read it somewhere and figured i'd do it anyway, just incase!!

Hope this helps

:wubclub:

Hi Delta,

thanks for your kind information