Process time for SA state nomination (for Visa Subclass 190)

Guest cnsaikrishna

Guest Tracey Le

Hi Rajsiri,

Thanks. In fact I should have receive the approval 2 weeks earlier than that. My application was lsot on their system until I raised to them that I had waited so long. It took them 1day to locate my file again. They approved so fast after finding it.

Wish you all the best with the application. Keep us updated your case.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Haythem Hassan

finally the website update came early today, they are processing applications from 22 November now, Im still waiting cos I applied on 4 December.

anyone got reply lately?

Guest elaine.cass

Hi

Am going to submit application for a skillselect 190, after having had a long wait for Brisbane and giving up on that one!!, Has anyone got any advice on usng an agent or going it alone! I've got all the documentation together but will need to renew my Docs and IELTS as over 2years old. Will i need to renew my IELTS before i lodge my EOI?