Guest NatsandSteve

Zumba/fitness buddy

Guest NatsandSteve

Hello all,

I really want to get back into fitness classes/sessions especially zumba and netball! Does anybody know of anywhere that does it around the CBD, Unley or even Glenelg areas (I live in Goodwood so fairly central to these).

Just wondered if anybody wanted to meet up to go to any of these classes or go for walks, runs or aerobics...or maybe I could tag along if you already go somewhere...it is so much better to exercise with a pal!

Thanks, hope to hear from people soon.

Natalie :-)

Hi Natalie

I'm not in adelaide at the moment but arriving 25th may! So not too long now! I would love to get back into playing netball! So if you find anywhere I'd love to come along when we arrive!

Kerry :-)

Hi- I'm a keen runner and its a great way to see an area. We are staying in Norwood for the first two weeks of April before moving to Tea tree Gully area. I would love to meet up for a run about town, parks or even down the beach...

am also very partial to circuit training, the gym or classes....

Guest butterfly

Hi There is a Step into Life group that is based near you at Orphanage Park. It's group outdoor training so a good way to meet people

Guest NatsandSteve

Hey thanks for the replies. When you arrive pm me and maybe we can arrange a meet up at a fitness class or something. I'm in Goodwood so fairly central. X

Guest kirsty2819

Hi Nat, I love in Glenelg and am looking to start some Zumba classes, let me know if you want to join me

Hi Nat , kerry and Kirsty,

I live in Brighton-not too far from Glenelg and am looking for netball and don't mind a bit of Zumba! I have played netball twice at Marleston, which is a bit far and am looking for somewhere closer. I Have looked at a few clubs nearer, such as cougars and various church leagues, but I can't really make head nor tail of their websites. If you are still looking for pals I'd love to join up and tag along. Been in Adelaide almost two months now, from the Wirral with my family (Dad and Two Boys- adore them but could do with some female company!!).

I look forward to hearing from you or any others with similar interests.

Laila

Edited by pete11
    forgot to sign name at end