Guest Claire-n-tel

Oh Bugger!

Guest Guest75

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

You won't be on your own I am sure!!!

:arghh: I forgot about the clocks!

I think if my memory serves me right....:rolleyes:that Tamara is usually around to remind us.....I hope she hasn't forgotten.:err:....I think someone should have a word with her about this.....:biggrin::wink:

Guest Claire-n-tel

i read Tamaras post on here, it was on the tv last night, i was chatting to a friend who reminded me, i thought about it as i was going to bed and i STILL forgot, i was up at 7.45 (ie6.45) on a sunday morning :err:

Tamara did her duty - just you lot not noticed it!!

All copying Lazy Cow with blonde moments????

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/news-gossip/36762-change-your-clocks-your-smoke-alarm-batteries.html

I thought that was quite unlike Tamara.......and thank you Tyke for explaining to me - that is very kind....:tongue::tongue: I might have to take lessons from LC she seems to have the "right words" at moments like these. Now where is that "unlike button"

Guest Guest75
    I thought that was quite unlike Tamara.......and thank you Tyke for explaining to me - that is very kind....:tongue::tongue: I might have to take lessons from LC she seems to have the "right words" at moments like these. Now where is that "unlike button"

There is a "Get smacked around the chops with a kipper smeared in custard " Button , but only I know where it is:biglaugh:

So did we, we couldn't work out why our poor puppy was so desperate to go out so early as our phones had updated automatically!!

Edited by erobertson