Tamara (Homes Down Under)

Adelaide in the "Green Season"

I most certainly can. If you click on the image it tells you where it is.

The first pic is the reserve at the end of my road.

The second pic is accross the road from my daughters house when I picked up the grandkids.

The third pic is the Onkaparinga reserve between Port Noarlunga South and Seaford.

The final pic is from the top of Port Noarlunga South esplanade by the playpark.

All were taken today.

Tamara

What do you call cold

There could be a whole discussion on "cold". It was around 10 degrees yesterday but the wind chill factor made it much colder. That's usually a night time temperature and normally it's in the 12 to 19 degree range during the day.

Tamara

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6451[/ATTACH] Old Noarlunga yesterday....What a great winters day :wubclub:

What a great picture. We are so lucky to have such stunning areas to live in. Old Noarlunga is wonderful.

It was one of those days yesterday (and it looks like more of the same today) that I couldn't help but capture it. We've had cloudy skies for a week or so and then it's blue and stunning...lifts the mood!

Tamara

What do you call cold

It was 14 where we live yesterday, beautiful in the sun but chilly out of it. Went down to 6 overnight. Got the wood fire burning.

Yes, blue skies and fresh green grass certainly lifts the mood. For those of you who haven't found this, here are a few too many photos of the Old Noarlunga wet lands, taken whilst walking my dogs.

https://plus.google.com/photos/112139417225183937781/albums/5887349285930691153?authkey=CI_i0vKArsW9ygE

To answer your next question, the entrance is in River Road, up the South Road end. Parking is next to the cycle track. There's a single home on the southern side of the road and traffic islands to indicate where to turn.

Old Noarlunga is also a place worth visiting on a fine day.