Guest C & A

Steam Mops

Guest C & A

Can anyone recommend a steam mop? After much research still can't decide which is best.:arghh:

I have an Ariete by Kenwood, cost about $120 six months ago in Harvey Norman and I think it's great, it has a large enough water reservoir for me to do my whole house in one go and the pads are easy changed and washed

The house we've just bought has a large expanse of slate tiled floor, which I'm finding quite tricky to clean with my usual string type mop. Do you think a steam mop would work well on this kind of floor?

I just bought a Kärcher SC3000 from the Good Guys. $228 at the moment and very pleased with it. It's made in Germany while all the others are made in China.

Godfrey's have a big special offer on at the moment: Hoover or Philips vacuum cleaner PLUS Steam cleaner: Both for only $99!!!! We bought the Hoover vac and steam cleaner from the Port Road branch a few days ago and are really pleased with both. You can't go wrong at that price! $99 for both; blimmin'eck, that's peanuts!

Edited by barbaitch