OK! Here it goes! :)

Guest ali

Just posting as Ali hasn't been heard on here for ages and I am curious as to how he's getting on.

Hi Gus,

Thank you for checking on me. :smile: I'm OK. I have a few permanent shifts with a night club and one short one with a cocktail bar. I know the owners of both places and so far it has been great. Also signed a security contract with a company and with them I do field-to-play in the Adelaide Oval. You guys might see me on tv when the Ashes are on, tackling streakers! Haha

The reason I haven't been that active here is mostly due to fatigue and the fact that I really want to relax after all the stress I go through. In the mean time I'm doing a business course and also have started boxing again after so many years. Its been hectic but I need to work and really establish myself in the industry if I want to get jobs come next winter. I hope you and the family are fine and that soon we'll catch up in person.

Cheers again Gus :smile:

Ali

Where's Ali? Here's a man who deserves to do well in his new life in Oz! Don't forget the old saying, Ali: 'if at first you don't succeed, try, try and try again'. You'll get there in the end if you don't give up trying. Good wishes coming your way x

Hi Barbaitch and thank you for your continuous support. I deserve as much as I try and I'm just like you and the next person :smile:

i won't quit and will do my best to settle down here. Take good care and enjoy the beautiful weather out there:smile:

Cheers:smile:

Ali

<<Making mental note to keep clothes on during Ashes so as not to irretrievably traumatise poor Ali...

Do you usually get naked for the ashes then? Is this some Aussie tradition I'm not aware of?

Ali - glad to hear things are finally happening for you. Your hard work and attitude deserve success. I'll be in touch when we arrive, and you'll be on the invite list for our first big Aussie BBQ!

Do you usually get naked for the ashes then? Is this some Aussie tradition I'm not aware of?

Ali - glad to hear things are finally happening for you. Your hard work and attitude deserve success. I'll be in touch when we arrive, and you'll be on the invite list for our first big Aussie BBQ!

Cheers Gus:smile:

Looking forward to it:smile:

Also signed a security contract with a company and with them I do field-to-play in the Adelaide Oval. You guys might see me on tv when the Ashes are on, tackling streakers! Haha

The reason I haven't been that active here is mostly due to fatigue and the fact that I really want to relax after all the stress I go through. In the mean time I'm doing a business course and also have started boxing again after so many years. Its been hectic but I need to work and really establish myself in the industry if I want to get jobs come next winter. I hope you and the family are fine and that soon we'll catch up in person.

Cheers again Gus :smile:

Ali

Clive's there for all 5 days - I'll ask him to behave himself and not give you any trouble. Hope you get those stress levels down and have a great Christmas. all the best

Clive's there for all 5 days - I'll ask him to behave himself and not give you any trouble. Hope you get those stress levels down and have a great Christmas. all the best

Hi Jane,

I hope Clive enjoyed himself. It was a very hard week for me as I pulled double shifts almost every day and I rarely had the time to sleep. Now I'm getting ready for the Bonjovi concert (tomorrow) and yet another hectic night. I have to say that I really don't like cricket but I am very grateful to play an important role in such a huge event. I hope you guys are well.:smile:

Cheers,:smile:

Ali