Deanoandlesley

Few pints, anyone?

Hi folks,

I'm Dean, Lesley and I arrived here on the 3rd. Everything's rosy so far! Lesley started work on Monday, could have done with a bit longer to get climatised but its a good job so all good!

I've started making enquiries, I'm a pipe fitter/welder but don't realistically expect to find work until after Xmas.

Lesley has to go to Melbourne with work on Sunday till Tuesday (and Hong Kong in a few weeks).

Were 42 and 40, I'm wondering if anyone would like to meet for a few drinks on Sunday afternoon,I'm gonna be at a bit of a loose end. We're in Richmond at the moment in a short term let till we find somewhere else so if anybody fancies a few pints in the city or nearby (Glenelg, maybe?) let me know, it'd be nice to meet some peeps.

Well in Glenelg on a sunday..... close to the tram stop are the Jetty Bar, The Dublin and the Grand Bar. Jetty Bar being be the cheaper feral option and the Grand being the expensive 'view of the beach' option..... The Dublin isn't too bad and plenty of seats upstairs usually! If you wanna go a little further the Watermark is on Anzac Hwy, or the Holdfast Hotel is on the corner of Brighton Rd/Pier Street!

IMO The Dublin is prob the best to start!

Dan

So thats the boys sorted! When might the girls get to meet?? We arrive on 29th December Lesley! ;)

Wishing you well for your up-coming move and the start of a new life- enjoy.

That would of been right up our street we can't make this weekend as we celebrating a birth:notworthy:day

anyone up for meeting in Glenelg 23rd or 24th of November as that weekend we will be at a loose end too cheers :nah: