Guest Kieron

Moving over in March just thought I would say hello

Guest Kieron

Hi

I thought I would say hello

I am heading over in March and would be good to meet up with like minded people and any advice would be great from you guys and girls.. I am on my own 39 and looking for a fresh start in life, work in IT and into sports, mainly running. Moving over from New Zealand, Christchurch been here nearly 10 years but still a pom, made in UK stamped on my feet. Christchurch was a nice city before the earthquakes... sadly the rebuild is slow here and my love for the city has gone will be interesting in 15 years time.

I am looking for short term / long term room to rental and looking for IT jobs.. Catch you soon

Kieron

Guest MandiMR2

Hi Kieron, welcome to the PIA forum! My partner & I are also making the move to Adelaide in March & cannot wait! He's an electrical engineer & I'm a nurse. Good luck with your move, hopefully catch up with you there, Mandi :-)