thunee71

rental in zoned area for brighton secondary

Hi

I am looking for a rental in Glenelg and surrounding area.Need to enrol my 14 year old in Brighton secondary.Need to find rental urgently in this area.This area is zoned.

Please PM me

Thanks

Only a small part of Glenelg overall is in the Brighton zone, a small part of the east and iirc pretty much all of the south part. Have you checked the zone map and then the real estate websites. There are usually rentals listed in all the areas that fall into the zone. And not only in Glenelg but other suburbs.

Also, not sure when you are looking to enrol but the zone is expanding and so from next year some new areas will fall into the zone.

My son is in year 8 and I have been looking in the zoned area but it like impossibel..may have to look at another school.

New zone is only for next year

My partners daughter goes there without being in the zone. She had to do really well at sport and apply through that.

Music is another area where they will consider from outside the zone.

Check the Warradale area which falls in the zone. Usually some rentals to be had there but you need to be chasing the agents and checking daily.

Guest Becky K

Check out realestate.com.au there were a couple of houses for rent in zoned area .....but obviously any houses in that area will cost you.