Jump to content

Signed statutory declaration


Recommended Posts



can anyone help me please I need to do a signed statutory declaration in order for my kids to start secondary school here, I have been and got the form and been told it has to be signed by a JP what do I do with the form, fill it out and get the JP to sign it or take the form for JP to fill out and sign??


sorry to sound a bit thick.


Any help would be much appreciated.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

You need to complete the form yourself and then take it to the JP and sign it in front of them. I see a fair few stat decs in my work and I'm pretty sure that's what you need to do.


Thanks Nic,


I will do that tomorrow. How much detail do I need to out in can I just keep it brief?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use