Bal67

Signed statutory declaration

Hi,

can anyone help me please I need to do a signed statutory declaration in order for my kids to start secondary school here, I have been and got the form and been told it has to be signed by a JP what do I do with the form, fill it out and get the JP to sign it or take the form for JP to fill out and sign??

sorry to sound a bit thick.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Bal

You need to complete the form yourself and then take it to the JP and sign it in front of them. I see a fair few stat decs in my work and I'm pretty sure that's what you need to do.

You need to complete the form yourself and then take it to the JP and sign it in front of them. I see a fair few stat decs in my work and I'm pretty sure that's what you need to do.

Thanks Nic,

I will do that tomorrow. How much detail do I need to out in can I just keep it brief?

bal

No idea about detail - the ones I see are for expense claims. Just make sure you put in the information the school needs and you should be fine. I'm sure they will let you know if it's not right.

Hello

Can I just ask which school you enrolling them in ? Is it a private school ? This was not something we had to do for our son, so I am just curious ? Hope you mnage to sort it.

Jo