Help needed urgent.

janice1uk

I'm in holiday I the uk. It has been a nightmare. My littles boys passport has gone missing somehow. Anyway I have replaced the passport but trying to get the visa attached so we can come home is a nightmare. I have the form 929 to fill in and return. It is asking for details of old pasdport number and visa grant number. I haven't got these details as passport is lost and visa grant letter is at home somewhere. Immigration won't give me details over the phone so I'm stuck. Anybody got any ideas.

I would say Vevo but if you don't know your son's passport number you may be a bit stuffed.

http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/vevo/vevo-overview.aspx

Did you get an email for flight confirmation at all? So would need a passport number to book and then have it showing up? Or even a visa grant via email that you can access?